IGNORED

Barnet Ldv

Mr Roper

Anyone going to the Barnet game on Tuesday ? If you are do you know where is a good place for a pre-match beer.I read on the grounds guide The Old Red Lion & the social club at the ground are ok.

The Red Lion is a nice pub and is right next to the ground but you are really close to Barnet High Street so there is a choice of pubs and takeaways there.

I was planning to go but I'm off to LA in just over a week so need the money for that.

I'm working in London Tues-Weds and mysteriously have ended up staying overnight in Enfield (shh.. don't tell the Boss... oh fu..) on Tuesday night!

I was told to check out the Red Lion too, but will ask a few of the Barnet crew on TFF if they have any other recomendations.

I'm expecting to see the discraced 3 playing so to speak.. its the sort of game they should suffer ;)

Looks like its just you and me Dad

I know there is one coach going .So that is you & your brother & a girl I met at the game on Saturday who I used to work with,said she may go & the coachload .Probably be 60 + there .When we get to the Final 25,000

BRING MONEY FOR BEER

Me and two others if we can co-ordinate our way across London by tube. I hate the tube.

Umm make that you and 4 others now, as i have recruited an Aussie girl and her mate !

Tom - think we are meeting at Kings cross, as one of us works in Moorgate and the other in holborn, so probably the easiest place to all meet and get the northern line. Good blag on getting an overnight in Enfield from your boss !

Umm make that you and 4 others now, as i have recruited an Aussie girl and her mate !

Tom - think we are meeting at Kings cross, as one of us works in Moorgate and the other in holborn, so probably the easiest place to all meet and get the northern line. Good blag on getting an overnight in Enfield from your boss !

Ah ok, its just I'm going up from Hammersmith all the way up the A10 to Walham.. should be fun during rush hour :pinch:

Guest bristolbred

I'm going!!

Travelling down from Leicestershire later!!

Someones got to make an effort to go and cheer the team on!!

Taking my replica shirt, just in case Gary has too few players, so if you are reading this Gary, my preferred position is left back!!

:farmer::city:;)

Guest Nobby Swatton

I'll be there too. Hard not to really as i live in london and work in kings cross, but my wife took a bit of convincing due to the presence of a new born baby in the house. Don't know whose it is though.............

Archived