IGNORED

Shortage Of Home Games

Guest Real Robbo

Guest Real Robbo

After the Tranmere game we have at the moment ONLY TWO more home games (Chesterfield, Southend) until December!!.

So if you're thinking of not going on Saturday, don't, make sure you turn up and support the lads. If you don't travel to away games, then you getting withdrawal symptons during Novemeber.

After the Tranmere game we have at the moment ONLY TWO more home games (Chesterfield, Southend) until December!!.

So if you're thinking of not going on Saturday, don't, make sure you turn up and support the lads. If you don't travel to away games, then you getting withdrawal symptons during Novemeber.

your joking? allthe away games get cancelled. feels we aint played for ages!

steady with the puns please

I got £900 to pay off before I can go anywhere :(

After xmas I hope to be seeing City alot more though... please be gentle though, my accent is starting to turn slightly baaaadiff :(

I got £900 to pay off before I can go anywhere :(

After xmas I hope to be seeing City alot more though... please be gentle though, my accent is starting to turn slightly baaaadiff :(

:yawn: Think you will be out of luck after Xmas. heard they have there christmas party at a club in town , followed by a right old knees up new years eve! :chant6ez:

Archived