IGNORED

Coming Soon !

Rednready

Orr , Brown, or Parto, who will be first or the spokesman for all 3.

We would like to apologise to all the BCFC fans for letting the club down, etc etc.

Parto is new, Orr does not have the personna, my bet is Brown. Popular with the fans, puts in the effort week after week, would probably come across as humble and contrite. Ok Badger give SL his instructions.

We would like to apologise to all the BCFC fans for letting the club down, etc etc.

Parto is new, Orr does not have the personna, my bet is Brown. Popular with the fans, puts in the effort week after week, would probably come across as humble and contrite. Ok Badger give SL his instructions.

It won't be Partridge. He's in no state to face the cameras.

Tuesday/Wednesday next week mate. Sunday/ Monday will be Tranmere post mortum, then it will be, do Orr, Brown & Partridge get considered for selection again.

Chance is on for a real career reprieve for Carey and Murray. They have a window of opportunity they could never have dreamed of. Likewise Grant Smith. Harley and Keogh must be licking their chops too ..........to a lesser extent.

Neither will speak. If anything it will be a Press conference will all three plus, the Chairman and Manager doing the talking.

MM

Why isnt he?? I don't care what state he is in... an apology for what he's supposedly done is the least he can do!

30+ stitches and staples in his face and head, and panda eyes I believe.

Just read the back of todays Evil Post interview with Gary Johnson and he's pretty damning. They have had a drink and are very REMORSEFUL . "They sear blind they will never drink another drop (of alcohol) while they are with the club)".

Could be the start of the end of the drink culture that has riddled the club for decades.

MM

Guest MaloneFM

SCREW the speech!

I don't care how sorry they think they are until it happens again. Just give the money to the charity that is being chosen by us, right now, on the online poll.

Look for 'Punch up? Then cough up!' and vote.

30+ stitches and staples in his face and head, and panda eyes I believe.

All the better to show as to how NOT to behave on a night out, supposedly before an important relegation game for your club eh.

Lets hope the charity benefits greatly, and BCFC does, by dint of less lash heads here.

Guest Cadburyheath Red

I havent heard much about this so I'm just wandering, if Partridge is in such a state why is he getting banned 2 weeks wages, etc? Surely if he is that bad isnt he the victim?

He's banned & getting fined because he was a ###### but you do have a point. Arent doormen supposed to keep the peace? Maybe the doorman or doormen in question should face a police charge for assault. Everyone knows that a lot of doormen in town revel in giving people a bit of a slap & I think whatever the outcome these doormen should be charged.

The main people who need to apologise in all of this are the people on this forum and on the radio who questioned Johnson's judgement in dropping all three players. Cutting off our noses to spite our faces were we or simply proving to everbody in the whole squad that no single player or group of three players is bigger than the club?

It wasn't pretty but given the circumstances of the week, so what. The loss of the three bar brawlers actually IMPROVED the result from the previous home game. I know there will be a time when the team hits a rocky patch under Johnsons leadership but the guy has proved to me that he can manage both in terms of tactics and personnel - unlike many of the village idiot supporters we have who seem to know better than every single manager who has ever been in charge of the club but particularly one who has taken over a ship that was almost sunk and has now accumalated 9 points in 4 games without the team even getting out of second gear.

The main people who need to apologise in all of this are the people on this forum and on the radio who questioned Johnson's judgement in dropping all three players. Cutting off our noses to spite our faces were we or simply proving to everbody in the whole squad that no single player or group of three players is bigger than the club?

It wasn't pretty but given the circumstances of the week, so what. The loss of the three bar brawlers actually IMPROVED the result from the previous home game. I know there will be a time when the team hits a rocky patch under Johnsons leadership but the guy has proved to me that he can manage both in terms of tactics and personnel - unlike many of the village idiot supporters we have who seem to know better than every single manager who has ever been in charge of the club but particularly one who has taken over a ship that was almost sunk and has now accumalated 9 points in 4 games without the team even getting out of second gear.

Well written Greebo, those players have been caught defrauding the club by their actions, no way do they deserve any sympathy especially taking into consideration the eye witness accounts of their actions printed in the Bristol Evening Post during the week. The back page article of Saturday's Evening Post early edition states that Dave Partridge, Bradley Orr and Scott Brown are all now on final warnings as well as being fined and dropped for the Tranmere game. Gary Johnson stated that he had to make doubly sure that in dealing with this that he hasn't taken too much time away from the business of preparing the rest of the players to beat Tranmere. Luckily for the three idiots, Gary Johnson obviously managed to prepare the team and we managed to just beat Tranmere and escape the relegation zone.

Up the City

SCREW the speech!

I don't care how sorry they think they are until it happens again. Just give the money to the charity that is being chosen by us, right now, on the online poll.

Look for 'Punch up? Then cough up!' and vote.

Screw the charity, give it to the supporters clubs.

here, here. totally agree. the magic man has picked up a team who were on their knees and brought us 3 wins out of 4 (we should of beaten the monkey hangers as well) despite all of this lunacy he has had to deal with. what a man!!!! i would trust his judgement on any matter. he deals with every situation well.

hopefully this will all blow over, and hopefully the 4th person who the police are looking to interview isnt another player. i don't think it will be. surely someone present would of recognised them and supplied their name to the boys in blue.

also i agree with those who are questioning the bouncers involvement. if the stories of parto's injuries are true that does not represent reasonable force in removing someone from a club. the players have obviously behaved shockingly, but i think they are being made out to be the only ones at fault here because of who they are. surely the bouncers must be partly to blame as well for not handling the situation properly.

i am specualting i know. anyway i suppose bouncers down town are usually really competant at defusing situations without the need for violence, and will always use the least amount of force necessary and only use their fists as a last resort :whistle:

Well here's one thread that was right on the money, and one poster had the right day. Not that difficult i suppose, next the "team" for tonight. Orr and Brown to play.

Gillespie and Brooker injured, Stewart and and Bridges too similar.........will young Benyon get his chance. what is it 8 goals in 10 days ?

He's banned & getting fined because he was a ###### but you do have a point. Arent doormen supposed to keep the peace? Maybe the doorman or doormen in question should face a police charge for assault. Everyone knows that a lot of doormen in town revel in giving people a bit of a slap & I think whatever the outcome these doormen should be charged.

You don't know what happened so stop talking crap

Archived