IGNORED

Johnson Fit For what?

sbl800

Not too long ago Gary Johnson said that all the players at this club need to get fit.He Gary Johnson, would put a programme into place to ensure that Bristol City players would at least be match fit. But would also expect players to get even fitter as the season goes on. So what are they fit for. Getting hungover in the early hours of the morning and brawling days before a game.

I believe in Gary Johnson and I think he is an Excellent manager. But already it seems that some of these prima donna players are stabbing him Johnson, the fans and the club in the back....

Guest dogwood

Not too long ago Gary Johnson said that all the players at this club need to get fit.He Gary Johnson, would put a programme into place to ensure that Bristol City players would at least be match fit. But would also expect players to get even fitter as the season goes on. So what are they fit for. Getting hungover in the early hours of the morning and brawling days before a game.

I believe in Gary Johnson and I think he is an Excellent manager. But already it seems that some of these prima donna players are stabbing him Johnson, the fans and the club in the back....

agree 100 % . gary is and will be a great manager , but half the fans on here seem to think its funny , ( the drinking culture, ) what hope does gary have , ? i think he will very soon regret taking over this shambles of a club .

Archived