IGNORED

Punch Up? Then Cough Up! Sponsored By Malonefm

Guest MaloneFM

Rather than the players being fined and it going 'somewhere'  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MaloneFM

COME ON YOU BUGGERS!

You are all whining about players getting overpaid. Well stick your oar in and it may go to a decent cause. And not another personalised number plate.

S7OPPA my arse! Hello Flappy! :w00t:

My girlfriend worked as a nurse at Southmead A&E

Man.. the stories i've heard about alcohol related injuries at that place is hard to comprehend, it's all they deal with on the weekend, drunks who got in fights.

One time she called me in tears, these idiots are putting others life at risk due to their behavior and the way they act you would think THEY are doing the Doctors and Nurses a favor by being there keeping them in jobs!!! makes me angry, soooooo angry GRRRRRRRRAAAGH!!! :grr:

I know all the other causes are needy and valid, but from personal experiance i would say without question 100% no doubt it has to goto the underated, hardworking, everyday craptaking, underpaid GODS who are the NHS Nurses and Doctors.

Bless them all.

BACK TO THE TOP IT GOES...

How did it get to the bottom in 18 mins Malone? :laugh:

Guest MaloneFM

Thank you for your vote Schreechers. The yellow jumper is 100% polyester and I am 100% sport. When I take it off at night the static is harnessed to a generator that powers my Stannah.

And I get a lit up head. :w00t:

Guest MaloneFM

Right to bump up the votes this is an open topic. Stick your vote and and put whatever the hell you like.

As long as you vote

I will leave this running for about a week and then contact the powers that hold the pennies with the result

Guest MaloneFM

Of course! How very DARE you!

Bruce will be chipping in as will Nobby Swatton, young Richard, Steve hairspray boy Scott and probably even sweaty Seymour.

I will probably be on the air but I will be chipping in...in spirit.

My girlfriend worked as a nurse at Southmead A&E

Man.. the stories i've heard about alcohol related injuries at that place is hard to comprehend, it's all they deal with on the weekend, drunks who got in fights.

One time she called me in tears, these idiots are putting others life at risk due to their behavior and the way they act you would think THEY are doing the Doctors and Nurses a favor by being there keeping them in jobs!!! makes me angry, soooooo angry GRRRRRRRRAAAGH!!! :grr:

I know all the other causes are needy and valid, but from personal experiance i would say without question 100% no doubt it has to goto the underated, hardworking, everyday craptaking, underpaid GODS who are the NHS Nurses and Doctors.

Bless them all.

How did it get to the bottom in 18 mins Malone? :laugh:

Seconded and back to the top !

Guest MaloneFM

At the end of today Uncle Rog will count the votes...wont be a long job..and put it to Sir Steve that the money to be sent to the winner of the poll.

They can have all the fanfare and doo dah publicity for doing it. But we feel its the right thing to do.

So vote vote vote!

Guest MaloneFM

Thanks fellah I have contacted Sir Steve with the proposals and given him time to think. Its all well and good those berks pretending to look sad on the telly.

They can scrap all week if the kids hospital gets a new kidney machine or something out of it.

Archived