IGNORED

Its Saturday!

Guest paulton rovers red

Guest paulton rovers red

About the mid week incident and get behind the players who ae going to be out there on the pitch!!!!

I beleive Johnson will make sure they put in 110% to get a good result today to prove to the fans that he and nor will the other players let the three little Pr**ks hamper or turning fortunes.

I havnt watched city since we played Port Vale earlier in the season so am very excited about today hopefully we get a good victory ( a couple of marcus stewart goals would be nice!)

Lets give the players who want to play our full support

C'MON UUUU REDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

About the mid week incident and get behind the players who ae going to be out there on the pitch!!!!

I beleive Johnson will make sure they put in 110% to get a good result today to prove to the fans that he and nor will the other players let the three little Pr**ks hamper or turning fortunes.

I havnt watched city since we played Port Vale earlier in the season so am very excited about today hopefully we get a good victory ( a couple of marcus stewart goals would be nice!)

Lets give the players who want to play our full support

C'MON UUUU REDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Woooo :D

Lets get behind our boys! I'm sure the lads stepping in will do the job and i reckon by 60 minutes we will hear chants from the Eastend to the effect of "LITTLE OUT"!!!

Come on you Reds :D

Archived