IGNORED

Who Are Bristol ?

andy g

Never mind allegations of players fighting in the street, meaningless england matches and some game against Tranmere...

Why do Sky keep referring to the Rovers womens team as 'Bristol' in their league tables ? I'm pretty sure they would never refer to Manchester City as 'Manchester' !

Maybe its cos they are now called BRistol Acadamy and not Bristol Rovers. But my friends up north always call us Bristol and not Bristol City :dunno:

So how long before the mens team is also renamed to reflect its new position as our feeder club ?

Ah the girlfriend gets most angry when our housemates refer to BCFC as "Bristol"

But they always catch her out when she says "There's only one team in Bristol" and the others say "So how come we can't call you Bristol" ... You really have to be there but it's most fun to witness such a bicker!

Ah the girlfriend gets most angry when our housemates refer to BCFC as "Bristol"

But they always catch her out when she says "There's only one team in Bristol" and the others say "So how come we can't call you Bristol" ... You really have to be there but it's most fun to witness such a bicker!

Ok, whats your address?

Never mind allegations of players fighting in the street, meaningless england matches and some game against Tranmere...

Why do Sky keep referring to the Rovers womens team as 'Bristol' in their league tables ? I'm pretty sure they would never refer to Manchester City as 'Manchester' !

Because there's only one team in Bristol , one team in Briiiiissstooooollllll .........

Is very annoying seeing them tagged as Bristol. why not be Bristol A then, since there is another Bristol team.

Archived