IGNORED

How Many Yeovil Players

Guest citycityman

Guest citycityman

The only way to progress and what i think GJ will do if we don't go up this season.. get rid of the entire sqaud apart from the following players..

Phillips, Carey, Wilkshire, Cotterill, Stewart, Fortune, Brooker...

Get in Skiverton, Paul Terry, Lee Johnson, Amankwah, Kevin Gall..

I'm seeing a nice shape for next season if he can get these players in from Yeovil and blend them together with our current sqaud, mixed with a few premiership stars who I'm sure Gary can get on loan will make us real contenders for the championship next season.. Its clear to see there are players at our club who are wasters and don't deserve anymore chances with us, the players I mentioned who should stay are the ones with potential, are proffesional about playing for our club, have experience now of our leauge and can take this club forward.

The only way to progress and what i think GJ will do if we don't go up this season.. get rid of the entire sqaud apart from the following players..

I'm seeing a nice shape for next season if he can get these players in from Yeovil and blend them together with our current sqaud, mixed with a few premiership stars who I'm sure Gary can get on loan will make us real contenders for the championship next season.. Its clear to see there are players at our club who are wasters and don't deserve anymore chances with us, the players I mentioned who should stay are the ones with potential, are proffesional about playing for our club, have experience now of our leauge and can take this club forward.

Your having a laugh, Carey the hoofer and fortune the legs get rid first!

Go down the pub after the game did we ?? ..........

:laugh:

Why do some of you think it is a foregone conclusion we will sell any of our players to you? If you want them, you are going to have to pay for them and pay above the going rate.

Paul Terry hasn't been starting this season until the last 2 games. Kevin Gall was benched most of last season. Lee Johnson has already gone on record, about 2 years ago, as saying he wouldn't play under his Dad again.

Just don't assume you will have the God given right to sign up our players.

You are surely joking aren't you? Firstly Fortune and Carey have been two of our poorest players this season. How about keeping some of the other decent players we have like Heywood Skuse, Brown, Partridge (everyone deserevs a 2nd chance). Also Keogh, G.Smith and Bridges deserve more of a chance to show us what they are about. We don't need to be signing loads of Yeovil players.

:laugh:

Why do some of you think it is a foregone conclusion we will sell any of our players to you? If you want them, you are going to have to pay for them and pay above the going rate.

Paul Terry hasn't been starting this season until the last 2 games. Kevin Gall was benched most of last season. Lee Johnson has already gone on record, about 2 years ago, as saying he wouldn't play under his Dad again.

Just don't assume you will have the God given right to sign up our players.

:city: Agreed ! The one and only time i want to see any of your players is when we put your lot in there place. :city:

Guest harveythompson

Your having a laugh mate! carey can do one in my opinion. He is shocking. And you would get rid of Heywood, Skuse, Brown, Stewart would you??...................... You obviosly don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about

Guest citycityman

If any of you think we can be a real success with half the squad we have you are all in cloud cookoo land... WE NEED TO SLICE THE SQAUD and just keep the players who will A.get us out of this division and B. be good enough to play in our team if we get promoted...

What are you on about? So out of a 25 odd squad, we should keep 7! Any one who would keep Fortune is obviously off their rocker anyway.

Guest harveythompson

What are you on about? So out of a 25 odd squad, we should keep 7! Any one who would keep Fortune is obviously off their rocker anyway.

well said garland. the man is clearly insane and doesnt have a clue what he is talking about

Keep Fortune????? Mate he is the first on my list in the 'January sales' the guy is a complete 'JOKE' @ playing football.

Keep Fortune in a Bristol City shirt :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: No bloody way!!!!

Guest The Codfather 0312
If any of you think we can be a real success with half the squad we have you are all in cloud cookoo land... WE NEED TO SLICE THE SQAUD and just keep the players who will A.get us out of this division and B. be good enough to play in our team if we get promoted...

Why don't you go and have a lie down to sleep off the affects of the alcohol and come and talk tomorrow when you can talk more sense when you are sober, Actually you still might just talk utter bs..

Guest Cadburyheath Red

Why don't you go and have a lie down to sleep off the affects of the alcohol and come and talk tomorrow when you can talk more sense when you are sober, Actually you still might just talk utter bs..

Oh thank god, the voice of reason!

Guest Cadburyheath Red

Kevin Gall, Kevin Gall, Kevin Kevin Gall, he gets the ball and he does ###### all, Kevin Kevin Gall!

Did you try & say a noughty word then? don't even think about it, were back in primary school. say poo & it comes out as poo.

Did you try & say a noughty word then? don't even think about it, were back in primary school. say poo & it comes out as poo.

Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Argh this gets on my nerves - you can't even say l-----o---------------l :@

You,re not very good at this football malarkey are you?

###### **** ******** poo arse tit

###### **** ******** poo arse tit

3 obliterated, 1 altered, 2 left as typed

I thought they came with such witticisms as "ooh I tried to write a naughty word"

those yeovil players would cost you a large amount of cash

our new manager is sorting out new deals before the transfer window opens so all these players would be on new 2 year deals

lee johnson last week in a interview said he would not play for his dad again kevin ammankaah has said he would not play for city again so the rules out two player you want

When I see city cityman and eamer on the same thread, i smell wind up or mental debilitating drugs.

We are debating with the teen and twenty cast offs from the gas fan club, let us move ahead to the cerebal jousts of the marginally less moronic City forum.

lee johnson last week in a interview said he would not play for his dad again kevin ammankaah has said he would not play for city again so the rules out two player you want

i havent seen any evidence of these players saying such things. I think your talking out of your ***.

those yeovil players would cost you a large amount of cash

our new manager is sorting out new deals before the transfer window opens so all these players would be on new 2 year deals

I wouldn't want either.

Drugs - Just say No.

Nibor

Archived