IGNORED

Referee

BCFC Grim

I know their Number 2 made the 'shuffle' sign to the dolman, and then as he was standing waiting to come back on the pitch he was getting an absolute berating by some fans on the walkway.

The ref was dire today, and he knew it as well. Thankfully the Tranmere goal was wrongly ruled offside so it evens itself out

I know their Number 2 made the 'shuffle' sign to the dolman, and then as he was standing waiting to come back on the pitch he was getting an absolute berating by some fans on the walkway.

The ref was dire today, and he knew it as well. Thankfully the Tranmere goal was wrongly ruled offside so it evens itself out

Could anyone confirm what happened between Stewie and the number 2. Couldnt make it out for sure from the back of the atyeo. Looked like the number 2 threw a punch.... :dunno:

Really? I'll ask him at work on Monday then.

that is what i heard that we will be reporting him! not sure if it will have gone through yet but be my guess. While your there can you tell him what a poor referee he is? (putting it lightly) :angry:

not sure if it will have gone through yet but be my guess.

Sorry i meant i wouldnt imagine it would have gone through :blush:

that is what i heard that we will be reporting him! not sure if it will have gone through yet but be my guess. While your there can you tell him what a poor referee he is? (putting it lightly) :angry:

Sorry i meant i wouldnt imagine it would have gone through :blush:

it's the 4th official who works at the same place as me, not the ref.

So lets get this right the ref done sign to the crowd yeh? because i thought it was the number 2! ;)

Security had to enter the away dressing room at half time to warn the number 2 about gestures to the Dolman fans. I would, frankly, be astounded if, in this day and age, a referee was stupid enough to make signals such as the one you say. That said, he had an absolute nightmare, and it just goes to show the difference in quality between our refs and the Premiership ones, who are a pleasure to watch. We have had a couple in the last year or so, the latest being Clattenburg, and they stroll through the game with ease, and you hardly notice theyre there.

Guest city4mylife

Security had to enter the away dressing room at half time to warn the number 2 about gestures to the Dolman fans. I would, frankly, be astounded if, in this day and age, a referee was stupid enough to make signals such as the one you say. That said, he had an absolute nightmare, and it just goes to show the difference in quality between our refs and the Premiership ones, who are a pleasure to watch. We have had a couple in the last year or so, the latest being Clattenburg, and they stroll through the game with ease, and you hardly notice theyre there.

i am glad u said that. i really did not know.cheers mate

Right guys, i am apologising because i have recently found out that the referee may have not done such thing. i was amazed when i was told but it seems he was making it up. I felt i needed to say this so the time is not wasted on the subject.

I'm not one to make things up on this forum! i apologise! :(

Archived