IGNORED

Don't Think The Terrible Three Will Have Too Much Trobule Getting Back In

Barneyredballs

For me today, our two poorest players were carey/murray. For me it was sumed up on 40 mins. A ball was headed away by our defence. It went fairly straight up in the air. Carey V attacker. Carey looked at their player, looked at the ball, looked at their player, looked at the ball, looked at their player and looked at the ball and then made an attempt to jump.

don't know if he had a bad injury/whack whilst at coventry, but I think he's bottling a lot. He was also done, very easily 2/3 times in the last 10 mins and continues to hoof the ball as far as possible. He offered me nothing today. I don't think Orr is the best passer of a long ball either, but I wouldn't question his on field commitment.

I think orr, brown and partridge (mainly due to new lads injury and if he is fit) will come striaght back in. orr and Brown will certainly be going 110% at training.

Didn't think too much of skuse again today. lots of effort and good with ball at feet, but often out of position and certainly not strong enough yet.

but, I would have certainly settled for 3 points however gained before the game. Well done lads.

Carey was OK in the first half and poor in the second, he has two habits that annoy the hell out of me. One is the goof ole hoof when under no pressure to noone, and the other is that he constantly backs off a runner for 20-30 yards letting them into the penalty box before making a lunging tackle and selling himself. I don't think he's up to league one standard any more and seems to have gone massively backwards in the last 2-3 years for me.

Murray needs to either learn how to beat people or stop trying, now his pace has gone he runs into nothing. He does win corners and throws a bit more than Cotterill though.

Nibor

Archived