IGNORED

New Manager - Same Pathetic Performance

Markman

by the City fans at half time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on they were quite shocking (and how Tranmere managed to be worse escapes me) but in the last 2 home games we have scored one goal (which crept across the line) and had half a dozen that did not even reach the touchline - we must improve,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(Ok - I am old and well past it - but if push comes to shove I will get out there in my wheeel chair and hit it with my stick!!)

Come on they were quite shocking (and how Tranmere managed to be worse escapes me) but in the last 2 home games we have scored one goal (which crept across the line) and had half a dozen that did not even reach the touchline - we must improve,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(Ok - I am old and well past it - but if push comes to shove I will get out there in my wheeel chair and hit it with my stick!!)

3 wins out of 4 and very few goals conceded now - not sure where you are coming from on this one. quite frankly, if we have to play like a 4th division team, if that is what you are saying, to get up and out of this league then Gary and the team will always get my vote.

3 wins out of 4 and very few goals conceded now - not sure where you are coming from on this one. quite frankly, if we have to play like a 4th division team, if that is what you are saying, to get up and out of this league then Gary and the team will always get my vote.

Forget the headline and read my post again!! it was about the half time shoot out! - by the fans!!!!! :doh:

I think it's fair to judge us when:

a) Johnson has had sufficient time to bring in his own players

b) when he sorts the discipline out

c) when Brooker is fully fit and the rest of the injured players are back

Give him time!

Guest redphilc

after the week the club has had a very good result

agree.

3 idoiots caused us to field a slightly unbalanced side but we pulled the cat out the bag with a fine follow up strike from our australian international.3 out of 4 aint bad......

The fans who do that HT competition, have they ever kicked a ball before? Some of them are abslutely useless.

I know - good luck to them for having a go but they were awful - that was the point of my post - next home game we need five centre halfs to just hoof the clearance!!!

Am i the only one who thinks that it's just for a bit of fun, surely the whole point of it is that their aren't 5 David Beckhams on the pitch at half time who can spray the ball beautifully into the top right hand corner every kick.

Fair play to the overweight crooked feet (I said a naughty word) up individuals who can't kick for poo!

I know - good luck to them for having a go but they were awful - that was the point of my post - next home game we need five centre halfs to just hoof the clearance!!!

Bring back the City Cat, that robin is an embarrassing joke, looks so stupid. :doh:

Just think how annoyed City Cat will be when he comes back from an extended de-furballing, only to find a brown snow man with a traffic cone attatched to his face doing his job for him...

[i]Sorry ment this quote

Bring back the City Cat, that robin is an embarrassing joke, looks so stupid.

after the week the club has had a very good result

Agreed considering what went on in mid-week, in the back page article of Saturday's Evening Post early edition it states that Dave Partridge, Bradley Orr and Scott Brown are all now on final warnings as well as being fined and dropped for the Tranmere game. Gary Johnson stated that he had to make doubly sure that in dealing with this that he hasn't taken too much time away from the business of preparing the rest of the players to beat Tranmere. Luckily for the three idiots, Gary Johnson obviously managed to find time to properly prepare the team and we managed to just beat Tranmere and escape the relegation zone yesterday.

Up the City

Archived