IGNORED

Orr, Partridge, Brown, Docherty, Coles Ect

Guest citycityman

Guest citycityman

Ok, Gary Johnson, a hard man, sais he will take no crap from the players and will hit players hard with fines and ect.. This means nothing, our club has taken a turn for disciplinery issues mainly off the field because of the follwing reasons...

Players arriving to now play for Bristol City see it as a holliday camp.. The ambition of the club in many players eyes is to always is finish in a high position in League 1 and go no further..

Players who have played at the hight level of the game are simply here to get there wages and thats it, no ambition, drive round in flashy cars, theyve had there good times in there career so why the need to perform week in week out..

Young players are going to do what the hell they want in there own time with anything up to £5,000 in there pockets a day probably more... £1000 to spend on drink for a night out, I Know i'd end up drunk and in scufflels with that amount to spend on nights out!

So what can we do to stamp out all of the above... Why not over next summer let Gary Johnson take these players to a propper army camp for a month or two, let the players find out what Discipline really is... I'm discusted with the players attidutes these days, they need a good kick up the arse all of them,, The sqaud is unfit, lacks togetherness, the players are running riot... COME ON GARY, SORT EM OUT.

Tell the players straight.. NO NIGHTCLUBS, (LOCAL PUBS ONLY AND ALL TO LEAVE BY 9.30PM IF SEEN ANY LATER BY PUBLIC RULES BROKEN), NO FAGS (SIMPLE TESTS CAN NOW BE DONE ON PLAYERS TO WHAT IS BEING SMOKED), ALL PLAYERS TO STAY TOGETHER IN LOCAL HOTELS FOR HOME GAMES AND AWAY GAMES AND NO BAR CRAWLS ALLOWED, NO MOBILE PHONES ON COACHES TO AWAY GAMES...

Simple rules that our club are neglecting to give to the players..

Archived