IGNORED

Bridges To Start With Brooker?

MATT BCFC

Anyone else think we should play Bridges upfront with Brooker next game? Bridges looked sharp yesterday and did more in the 20 minutes or so he was on for than Stewart did in the 70 odd moinutes he got.

Also how good was Wilkshire yesterday!

I would love to see Brooker & Bridges play the full 90 up front, see how many we score.

I'm torn though, Stewart does some great work for the team up front, allways comming deep for the ball and trying to get into good areas, setting up play and picking out good passes.

Agreed, Wilkshire showed very well why hes a full international, our best footballler.

Stewart and Bridges have been shocking this season, I would much rather see benyon given a game on tuesday, and come the transfer window, try to get rid of both of them, and replace them with someone who can play at this level.

I wouldnt be surprised to see Jeavons and MacIndoe sign for us in January.

Si.

Bridges looked different gravy on Saturday. Stewart did **** all and has done **** all for a while to be fair. If Bridges and Brooks could strike up a partnership it could be lethal with their little one-two's and intelligent play around the box.

So Gillespie scores against Forest, the Forest commentators rate him our most dangerous player, he gets injured, now he's available.

Against Barnet I would play Bridges and Gillespie, if Brooker is injured. I would also put Orr and Brown back in the team, replacing Carey and Murray who do need retirement or a move.

Archived