IGNORED

Referee

Guest city4mylife

Guest city4mylife

yesterday the ref was absolutly dredfull haven't senn a ref that bad for a

while.

And by the way can somebody tell me what happened with the ref. i heard he got repported.

yesterday the ref was absolutly dredfull haven't senn a ref that bad for a

while.

And by the way can somebody tell me what happened with the ref. i heard he got repported.

Don't know about the ref but one of his assistants yesterday was quite frankly inept.

He made three significant decisions yesterday, two to get involved in his role of assistant referee and one to not. Other than that he was having a jolly Saturday afternoon out in the late autumn sunshine.

Firstly in the first half he gives Steve Brooker offside. Although in an off side position he was not involved in play therefore in-active as it was Marcus Stewart in an on-side position who received the ball.

Secondly He decides not to get involved when Bruce gets involved with the crowd although barely 10 yards away from the incident he stays well away. He must have seen the incident unfolding but did nothing.

Thirdly he again gives Steve Brooker off-side in the 2nd half when clean through on goal. I thought there had to be daylight between the last defender and the attacker for the attacker to be flagged off-side, with any benift of the doubt given the attacking player. Brooker was level at worst and there was about as much day light between him and the defenders as is can be found in the middle of box tunnel at midnight!

Guest city4mylife

Don't know about the ref but one of his assistants yesterday was quite frankly inept.

He made three significant decisions yesterday, two to get involved in his role of assistant referee and one to not. Other than that he was having a jolly Saturday afternoon out in the late autumn sunshine.

Firstly in the first half he gives Steve Brooker offside. Although in an off side position he was not involved in play therefore in-active as it was Marcus Stewart in an on-side position who received the ball.

Secondly He decides not to get involved when Bruce gets involved with the crowd although barely 10 yards away from the incident he stays well away. He must have seen the incident unfolding but did nothing.

Thirdly he again gives Steve Brooker off-side in the 2nd half when clean through on goal. I thought there had to be daylight between the last defender and the attacker for the attacker to be flagged off-side, with any benift of the doubt given the attacking player. Brooker was level at worst and there was about as much day light between him and the defenders as is can be found in the middle of box tunnel at midnight!

The ref and his assistants made a lot of mistakes. the worst i think i have ever

seen

They were shocking.

The ref seemed to think that it was perfectly acceptable for the Tranmere players to hold the city players back by the shirts, even to the point, that the shirts were being endangered of being ripped off the back, of the players envolved.

I guess he though a new series of come dancing was on and he would try and encourage that sort of thing.

Guest city4mylife

They were shocking.

The ref seemed to think that it was perfectly acceptable for the Tranmere players to hold the city players back by the shirts, even to the point, that the shirts were being endangered of being ripped off the back, of the players envolved.

I guess he though a new series of come dancing was on and he would try and encourage that sort of thing.

exactly i hope its a while till we have him again!!

Archived