IGNORED

I'm Sorry But !

DOLMANDAN

I am fully aware that people are entitled to an opinion but having read most of the recent posts on this forum i cannot believe how negative some of you are we have won four out of five games under Johnson. We are currently playing 3rd division football in old money just what do you expect prem football?

On the curent hate campain against Murray what about the worst plater on the field imo ie Carey.

Apart from that i thought the team did well with 3 main players missing i thought they did very well. :city:

No one is moaning at Johnson's start but it is clear we still have problems with various positions/players. Firstly, no matter what you think of him, Murray is well past his best. he isn't going to ever score 27 goals in a season for us. He won't even get 10. Then there's Carey. He came back to us because he wasn't good enough at Coventry. This season he thinks his place is guarenteed and it isn't becuase there are those prepared to work harder than him (Orr- forgetting the recent issue). Other players who get recent flak like Fortune, Stewart, Cotteril, Woodman and Phillips are all different cases but the bottom line is we need to improve the squad. We did very well to win without the three players, and just wait until we have a fit Brooker, Russell and Heywood.

Archived