IGNORED

Sporting Injury Insurance

Tinmansleftboot

Nothing to do with City, apart from the fact I support the best in the west, but does anybody know of any nationwide sporting insurance companies.

Broke my leg playing footie two weeks ago. Not being insured is a nightmare. So, just incase it happens again I want to be covered up to my eyeballs!!

Thanks in advance for your help.

RR

Nothing to do with City, apart from the fact I support the best in the west, but does anybody know of any nationwide sporting insurance companies.

Broke my leg playing footie two weeks ago. Not being insured is a nightmare. So, just incase it happens again I want to be covered up to my eyeballs!!

Thanks in advance for your help.

RR

To be covered up to the eyeballs you need a full suit of armour and a full face crash helmet might be a bit too restrictive out on the pitch though!

Seriously, a quick search on google revealed sportscoverdirect (I'm not computer literate enough to do links) and from their their front page it looks like football insurance is their domain. I would have thought your own amateur FA would have some sort of insurance in place in place or should at least be able to help you get some.

Good luck.

Archived