IGNORED

Marcus Stewart...

DC Red

Just noticed on the suspensions page of the main website that Marcus Stewart has received four yellow cards this season and is therefore on the verge of a suspension if (and probably when) he gets his next yellow card.

Wonder if he knows this and will plan to "do a Beckham" to miss a less important game...surely not!!! :devil:

...at least Bridges may then be likely to get a full game.

Just noticed on the suspensions page of the main website that Marcus Stewart has received four yellow cards this season and is therefore on the verge of a suspension if (and probably when) he gets his next yellow card.

Wonder if he knows this and will plan to "do a Beckham" to miss a less important game...surely not!!! :devil:

...at least Bridges may then be likely to get a full game.

Going on what I've seen (and I've been to every game), I'd rather have Stewart than Bridges. Give Stewart service and he will score.

Going on what I've seen (and I've been to every game), I'd rather have Stewart than Bridges. Give Stewart service and he will score.

Not being funny but i would like to see all three at front maybe with Bridges playing just behind the Brooker and Stewart maybe playing just the three in defence.

.....................phillips...................

......orr......san..(sp)...Parto..........

.....................Skuse....................

....Coterill.....Wilkshire.....Brown....

......................Bridges.................

...............Brooker......Stewart......

What do you think people...

Taking aside the usual debate of restructuring the team...

Hyperthetically speaking of course, if Stewart were to "do a Beckham" and get a yellow card to trigger a suspension, if you could "play god", who would it be against and which future game would he then miss?

Legal Exclusion:

I am in no way of course condoning such action and in no way would want to encourage such bevahior, nor am I accusing any player of ever having previously deliberately performed such action, exclusion, legal stuff, etc, etc.

Archived