IGNORED

Steve Brooker Taken In For Questioning

Sting Ray

With the important relegation battle looming against Tranmere that Saturday, all those players were really interested in was a night out on the town. I feel sorry for Tinman having signed players like them - no wonder he had to fall on his sword after their 1-7 humiliation against Swansea. Gary Johnson and Steve Lansdown will have a tough time sorting this mess out and I don't envy them.

Guest walshy shuffle

With the important relegation battle looming against Tranmere that Saturday, all those players were really interested in was a night out on the town. I feel sorry for Tinman having signed players like them - no wonder he had to fall on his sword after their 1-7 humiliation against Swansea. Gary Johnson and Steve Lansdown will have a tough time sorting this mess out and I don't envy them.

I cannot see that we have a relegation battle on our hands at all...in fact i would be looking at a play off spot with johnson in charge. :city:

Guest walshy shuffle

No I didn't. We were bottom 4 and they were just above it I believe. Makes it a relegation battle in my eyes or did you think it was a top of the table clash? Wouldn't suprise me.

Blimey you two :handbags::rofl2br:

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

No I didn't. We were bottom 4 and they were just above it I believe. Makes it a relegation battle in my eyes or did you think it was a top of the table clash? Wouldn't suprise me.

theres only been 13 games played!!

talk about jumping the gun

Well i'm sorry to have to be the one to say this, But, Over the past 5 years there have been enough posts on this forum and on SL's forum about the 'drink culture' at this club and I fear it has been ignored, hushed up and brushed under the carpet or perhaps not believed.

You reap what you sow and all that.

Archived