IGNORED

Team V Barnet

Bristol Boy

It's an opportunity to give a game to some of our squad players and it looks like Partridge, Youga & Brooker are all injured.

Stewart is one yellow off a ban.

Heywoods injured and Russell is probably not ready yet, although could be considered as a sub on the basis we may give him 20 minutes.

Given that we've two vital away league games coming up and we'll need Partridge Brooker, Orr & Brown plus Stewart, I'd try this

.............................................................BURCH.....................................................................................

CAREY...............................KEOGH............................SAKO.......................................WOODMAN..............

MURRAY.............................BROWN............................SMITH....................................COTTERILL..............

.........................................BRIDGES........................MADJO..................................................................

SUBS

FORTUNE

HARLEY

SKUSE

RUSSELL

WILKSHIRE

I would play the following

Phillips

Orr

Sankofa

Keogh

Woodman / Youga if fit

Brown

Wilkshire

Skuse

Cotterill

Madjo

Stewart / Bridges

We've just had a two week lay-off, the players should be fit and raring to go. With two away games coming up we don't want any doubts about struggling on our travels. The LDV whilst a distraction is our easiest chance of making money this season.

Team tonight will be-

Phillips

Carey Sankofa Fortune Woodman

Cotteril Wilkshire Skuse S.Brown

Stewart Bridges

Probably- from the clues on the website about it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gives Philips a rest. Sporting-life football says that Cotterill has an injury and is doubtful

Archived