IGNORED

Team V Oldham

Bristol Boy

Irrespective of what happens tonight and I think GJ will play the likes of Stewart tonight, although I wouldn't due to the threat of suspension for the next away game, barring loan signings & injuries, the team that starts at Oldham will be:

4-4-2

....................................................................PHILLIPS..........................................................................

ORR......................................SANKOFA................................PARTRIDGE.........................WOODMAN........

MURRAY................................SKUSE....................................WILKSHIRE.........................BROWN..............

............................................STEWART................................BROOKER....................................................

SUBS

COTTERILL

BRIDGES

SMITH G

FORTUNE,YOUGA OR KEOGH

MADJO

It'll be interesting to see what happens when Heywood & Russell are fit, particularly if Sakana stays.Youga could be our LWB, however, I think he'll be sidelined through injury tonight & Saturday unless he's a really quick healer.

We need Partridge in the centre of defence away from home that's for sure.

If Youga's fit I'd like to see the following:

4-4-2

....................................................................PHILLIPS..........................................................................

ORR......................................SANKOFA..................................PARTRIDGE.........................YOUGA........

MURRAY................................BROWN....................................WILKSHIRE.........................WOODMAN..............

............................................STEWART................................BROOKER....................................................

SUBS

COTTERILL

BRIDGES

SKUSE

KEOGH

BIRCH

How can you be so sure that none of the prats will be arrested at the hotel on Friday night?

Because they're all really really sorry and will never touch another drop as long as they live.

Don't tell me you think these are hollow words merely said to cover their backsides. :whistle:

4-4-2

ORR......................................SANKOFA................................PARTRIDGE.........................WOODMAN........

MURRAY................................SKUSE....................................WILKSHIRE.........................BROWN..............

SUBS

COTTERILL

BRIDGES

SMITH G

FORTUNE,YOUGA OR KEOGH

MADJO

I totally agree with your team apart from maybe starting Youga (if fully fit) ahead of Woodman at left back.

If Youga's fit I'd like to see the following:

4-4-2

ORR......................................SANKOFA..................................PARTRIDGE.........................YOUGA........

MURRAY................................BROWN....................................WILKSHIRE.........................WOODMAN..............

SUBS

COTTERILL

BRIDGES

SKUSE

KEOGH

BIRCH

Other way round for Youga & Woodman.

I've seen CW on the wing, under Wilsons' Management.

Not great

:unsure::unsure:

True, especially as BB thinks Sakana might stay as well. :whistle:

If any more of the Herberts get nicked, we'll need all of them

:D

I'd like to see Woodman in left midfield if possible because I think it would really make a difference to have a naturally left footed player crossing from that side. It would mean more balls in the box and therefore more chances for the strikers and even things like penalties etc. Just makes sense having a decent away swinging cross from both sides.

I'd like to see Woodman in left midfield if possible because I think it would really make a difference to have a naturally left footed player crossing from that side. It would mean more balls in the box and therefore more chances for the strikers and even things like penalties etc. Just makes sense having a decent away swinging cross from both sides.

You got to be joking....Woodman is one of the worst crossers of the ball in are team...If anyone Goldbourne and G.Smith would be the better option. Woodman is only in the team because he is are only fit defender who can play left back...!

You got to be joking....Woodman is one of the worst crossers of the ball in are team...If anyone Goldbourne and G.Smith would be the better option. Woodman is only in the team because he is are only fit defender who can play left back...!

You're clearly watching a different game to me, Woodman is probably the only one in the team who can cross consistently.

BB, I struggle to see the logic in playing a strong defender with aerial ability left wing and a weak defender but good passer and crosser left back :)

Nibor

Archived