IGNORED

Confidential Hotline

Mr Gow

how about the club opening up it's own night club,

can't beat um' join um' :devil:

well at least they would know where they all were :w00t::rofl2br:

Chelsea have a nightclub at Stamford Bridge funnily enough, I stayed in the Chelsea Village last year and players do apparently show their faces now and again. To be honest they would need to - Two JD & Cokes was £18 :o

how about the club opening up it's own night club,

can't beat um' join um' :devil:

well at least they would know where they all were :w00t::rofl2br:

And best have nice padded walls, and trained doormen eh, and some of those nice coloured sherbets, eh CH? :rofl2br:

Guest MaloneFM

The same thing..football ground/nightclub was at Eastville. It was called the Doghouse. The general idea was to go Greyhound racing, then go to the tiny nightclub and try to cop off with a Easton slapper.

The hares were usually better looking.

I used to favour the Top Cat club on Temple Way or the Bamboo Club with Cab Calloway and Louis Armstrong before he went on the moon.

The same thing..football ground/nightclub was at Eastville. It was called the Doghouse. The general idea was to go Greyhound racing, then go to the tiny nightclub and try to cop off with a Easton slapper.

I used to favour the Top Cat club on Temple Way or the Bamboo Club with Cab Calloway and Louis Armstrong before he went on the moon.

you seem to know alot about it?

My god my mum went to Bamboo club all the time

Guest DrFaustus

My god my mum went to Bamboo club all the time

Was she there the night it burned? Pistols were supposed to be playing I believe.

Malone, if you want a Dogclub, Fridays in the Grim should suffice.

Aahaah!!! The Top Cat. Happy memories. Do youi remember the DJ - Jason ? I'm now working very close to where the Top Cat used to be.

Strange that the Top Cat (or Rockpile as it became) and the Bamboo club both burned down.

Didn't City have a night club in the 70's called Kickers?

Archived