IGNORED

John Atyeo Statue

JudgeRed

Ok guys & girls please get your thinking heads on and come up with some suggestions on how to raise money for a statue of the great John Atyeo.

I think we should have one made for this great legend of a man.

Please come up with proper suggestions

Over to you.

:englandsmile4wf:John Atyeo :englandsmile4wf:

Guest The Codfather 0312

Get together with the supporters club and see what can be done. Also why don't we do one for The Great Billy Wedlock? Maybe to be put in place when the new east end is open?

Ok guys & girls please get your thinking heads on and come up with some suggestions on how to raise money for a statue of the great John Atyeo.

I think we should have one made for this great legend of a man.

Please come up with proper suggestions

Over to you.

:englandsmile4wf:John Atyeo :englandsmile4wf:

How about player fines, By the end of the season should have enough to have it cast in solid gold.

Guest The Codfather 0312
here is your model :chant6ez:

IPB Image

Brilliant picture to use. Also they should build some John ayteo gates like th bill shankly gates. There is nothing at ashton gate that is steeped in history really apart from the east end and there knocking it down.

Guest bristolbred

Go out for a drink with Steve Lansdown, and as the Red Wine gets to his head, politely say;

"Steve!, i bet you £1,000,000 that City won't get Promotion this season!"

Then you could refurbish the old East End and have a statue of four City Legends at each corner of the ground!!

Cheers!!, :farmer:

There has to be about 50 odd people there. That'll cost a bloody CLAYTON!

Mr Malone PLEASE!!! refrain from using the name Clayton on a John Atyeo thread :@

That pathetic excuse of a boy Clayton is not worthy to grace this thread AT ALL!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ .

Guest MaloneFM

Mr Malone PLEASE!!! refrain from using the name Clayton on a John Atyeo thread :@

That pathetic excuse of a boy Clayton is not worthy to grace this thread AT ALL!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ .

Well Ben Orr likes him, so does Twentystone, and Nigel Dando. Didn't they tell you that at work?

Well we media peple do tend to chatter a lot between ourselves.

Guest Legend City Man

Celebrity line up...

Baldick

Trescothic

Dudbridge

a few Casualty people

Tim Lovejoy

Legends..

Cole

Jacki

Tinns (eerrr)

Junior Bent

Gibson

Walsh

Jordan

I'm imagining it now, would be great, prob get a full house aswell

Celebrity line up...

Baldick

Trescothic

Dudbridge

a few Casualty people

Tim Lovejoy

Legends..

Cole

Jacki

Tinns (eerrr)

Junior Bent

Gibson

Walsh

Jordan

I'm imagining it now, would be great, prob get a full house aswell

I don't want to wee on anyones bonfire, and it is honestly a great idea - but sadly I cant see that lot turning up to raise money for a statue of Ateyo...

I may be wrong mind. If this was the chosen route 8th June would be a perfect day for the game.

How about a series of online auctions? A day training with the first team? A guest of SL at a home game? signed Shirts/footballs? I'm sure the club would be willing to do that.

Outside of City, what about approaching possible sponsors of the statue? BTC? Flybe? Nationwide? Coca Cola?

How about producing an Ateyo shirt, like the ones TomF produces, maybe the proceeds go to the statue?

Or ateyo memorobillia? Mugs etc?

A great man, deserves this more than anybody.

IPB Image

No. 8 John Atyeo nods back Stanley Matthews' cross for the waiting Tommy Taylor to head in England's

third and winning goal after Brazil had fought back to level the score at 2-2.

Archived