IGNORED

During Matches

The Man In Black

They do it to be first to break the news.

You are correct though most football forums have matchday threads.

Rich TGSC............. do you ever get right p1zzed up on cider and say things like .... well, Bristol City are a great football team.... to your girlfriend?

And then deny it it the morning when you've had yer wicked way with the lass and have sobered up?

Just wondered like :D

Rich TGSC............. do you ever get right p1zzed up on cider and say things like .... well, Bristol City are a great football team.... to your girlfriend?

And then deny it it the morning when you've had yer wicked way with the lass and have sobered up?

Just wondered like :D

I know you have potential.

;)

The essential question....

Why during matches do people feel the need to start a new topic for every goal, event etc.?

Why not just use one thread?

I know I'm almost breaking this rule myself, but I'd argue that I'm debating all matches, not just he current one.... so there.

Does my head in too.

Guest harveythompson

I actually am also on a Swindon Forum... 2 windows... Technology eh.

Bet you don't have the 'TGSC' at the end on that forum :rofl2br:, for the amount of time you spend on here you are definatly a closet city fan

Guest harveythompson

Actually Harvey, on thetownend.com it doesn't say TGSC it says The Girlfriend Supports City.

Yeah....... on the profile where no one will ever look. Anyway I'm not having a go it was a joke.

Archived