IGNORED

Immigration

WayOutWest

Immigration, its good for the soul......

I would have been at Barnet tonight if I were home...... but being a few thousand miles away meant I couldnt make it.

We lost. But nobody will take the pi$$ at work..... nobody has ever heard of Bristol City, let alone the LDV and Barnet FC. My shame is all my own.

Try telling someone who has little or no interest in "soccer", you just got knocked out of the cup that only involves teams in the lowest two divisions....You mean no Man Utd or Liverpool.....whats the point!

No one to discuss how bad the performance was, nobody to really moan at or with...no one cares.

Thank god we are not doing well I would have to ....

A) Repatriate myself....ha ha no chance

B) Convience the rest of Canada that the LDV is a serious cup and should be televised so that the everyone could enjoy the tedium of Underhill on a Wet Tuesday night!

I was having my teeth scaled at 1945 your time by the lovliest hygenist ever, breasts on my shoulder even though the scale was not pleasant, my thoughts were not with BCFC. Man Utd v Lille was on the flat screen as she scraped away. BCFC were 1 -1 at half time. I was oblivious, but for those who travelled, fair play. I was there in sprit.

I feel for you buggers I really do. But when you think you have had enough...... I recommend immigration. Far enough away that you just don't care. Easy to forget Bristol City and concentrate on hockey!

And if you believe that........

I would have been at Barnet tonight if I were home...... but being a few thousand miles away meant I couldnt make it.

We lost. But nobody will take the pi$$ at work..... nobody has ever heard of Bristol City, let alone the LDV and Barnet FC. My shame is all my own.

Try telling someone who has little or no interest in "soccer", you just got knocked out of the cup that only involves teams in the lowest two divisions....You mean no Man Utd or Liverpool.....whats the point!

No one to discuss how bad the performance was, nobody to really moan at or with...no one cares.

Thank god we are not doing well I would have to ....

A) Repatriate myself....ha ha no chance

B) Convience the rest of Canada that the LDV is a serious cup and should be televised so that the everyone could enjoy the tedium of Underhill on a Wet Tuesday night!

I was having my teeth scaled at 1945 your time by the lovliest hygenist ever, breasts on my shoulder even though the scale was not pleasant, my thoughts were not with BCFC. Man Utd v Lille was on the flat screen as she scraped away. BCFC were 1 -1 at half time. I was oblivious, but for those who travelled, fair play. I was there in sprit.

I feel for you buggers I really do. But when you think you have had enough...... I recommend immigration. Far enough away that you just don't care. Easy to forget Bristol City and concentrate on hockey!

And if you believe that........

Shouldn't it be emigration?

A friend of mine lives in Saskatoon. The thought of the cold winters puts me off.

Well your wrong, its Immigration, actually.

"Immigration" is the act of entering a country foreign to your own for the purposes of habitation.

"Emigration" is the act of leaving your own country for the purposes of living elsewhere.

The original poster was advocating that we emmigrate from the UK, so I was right.

P.S. you're

"Immigration" is the act of entering a country foreign to your own for the purposes of habitation.

"Emigration" is the act of leaving your own country for the purposes of living elsewhere.

The original poster was advocating that we emmigrate from the UK, so I was right.

P.S. you're

They are the same thing.

It just depends if the country you are entering welcomes you or not.

A mulsim family entering the UK from Somalia is seen as an immigrant, noone would say they are emmigrating would they?

P.S I'll spell 'your' how the ##** i like, it's perfectly fine being spelt like that..

They are the same thing.

It just depends if the country you are entering welcomes you or not.

A mulsim family entering the UK from Somalia is seen as an immigrant, noone would say they are emmigrating would they?

P.S I'll spell 'your' how the ##** i like, it's perfectly fine being spelt like that..

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING.

A muslim family entering the UK from Somalia are IMMIGRATING into the UK, yes. You are right there. However, they are EMIGRATING from Somalia.

Your argument is like saying that "in" and "out" are the same thing.

P.S. Spelling "you are" as "your" is not "perfectly fine". It is incorrect!

THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING.

A muslim family entering the UK from Somalia are IMMIGRATING into the UK, yes. You are right there. However, they are EMIGRATING from Somalia.

Your argument is like saying that "in" and "out" are the same thing.

P.S. Spelling "you are" as "your" is not "perfectly fine". It is incorrect!

He's saying that his immigration was good for his soul, meaning he's glad he emmigrated and became an immigrent so i think i'm still right and your wrong aswell as not making your point very well.

'Your' is still perfectly fine btw

:yawn:

your Pronunciation Key (yr, yôr, yr; yr when unstressed)

adj. The possessive form of you.

1. Used as a modifier before a noun: your boots; your accomplishments.

2. A person's; one's: The light switch is on your right.

3. Informal. Used with little or no sense of possession to indicate a type familiar to the listener: your basic three-story frame house.

you're Pronunciation Key (yr; yr when unstressed)

Contraction of you are.

He's saying that his immigration was good for his soul, meaning he's glad he emmigrated and became an immigrent so i think i'm still right and your wrong aswell as not making your point very well.

'Your' is still perfectly fine btw

:yawn:

It's "not making you're point very well". If you see what I mean.

Archived