IGNORED

Smoking At Football Part 362

Guest DrFaustus

Guest The Codfather 0312

I don't mind smookers sitiing next to me in front of me or behind me. Means I can save my fags and breath in there smoke. What i do mind though is people who sit next to me with those nasty smelling bovrils, Stink of alcohol, And smell of B.O, That makes me feel sick which therefor is bad for my health so lets ban them.

Ba*tard kids wanting a p*ss every 5seconds does my head in, I stand up about 48 times per match :@

You should drink less before a game and go before you take your seat then. :D

Looks to me like some people are joining this and the SL forum specifically to complain about smoking at AG.

They seem to have an agenda which is nothing to do with being at the Gate or watching City.

I'll go further, i strongly doubt some of them even attend matches.

Looks to me like some people are joining this and the SL forum specifically to complain about smoking at AG.

They seem to have an agenda which is nothing to do with being at the Gate or watching City.

I'll go further, i strongly doubt some of them even attend matches.

I'm beggining to suspect the same - some of them just don't sound like football fans

In fact check it out - ken somebody or other only joined yesyerday and his first post was to steve L asking hime to ban smoking- what a dummer !

Guest The Codfather 0312

I should have the right to smoke whereever i want outdoors as i is out doors and Ashton gate is a open air stadium there for being out doors.

The club should ban people from going to toilet dring game as that really gets on me nerves haing to stand up a 100 times to let someone by so they can have a sprinkle then get back and decide they want some food then when they get back with the food have to get up again as they want a drink with there food.

The club should ban things like that during the game and only let it happen before, Half time and after the game.

In fact check it out - ken somebody or other only joined yesyerday and his first post was to steve L asking hime to ban smoking- what a dummer !

He's been going to City for years! I sit next to him and smoke myself silly :)

I should have the right to smoke whereever i want outdoors as i is out doors and Ashton gate is a open air stadium there for being out doors.

The club should ban people from going to toilet dring game as that really gets on me nerves haing to stand up a 100 times to let someone by so they can have a sprinkle then get back and decide they want some food then when they get back with the food have to get up again as they want a drink with there food.

The club should ban things like that during the game and only let it happen before, Half time and after the game.

Do you really wanna sit in front of someone who'd just drunk 5 pints of cider and is banned from taking a leak ?

Guest The Codfather 0312

Kick him out of the ground for being drunk then. I went all the way to Wrexham once to watch city play but was refused entry for being drunk.

Guest DrFaustus

Fox hunting, now smoking. What will it be next? Driving a Volvo?

Driving a Volvo should be a capital offence anyway. But all three at the football? That may interfere with the game.

Archived