IGNORED

Suggestions For New Signings

Evy11_BCFC

One player who impressed me this season was a left-back who plays for MK Dons.I could'nt tell you his name but he had a brilliant game against us.

He was a Ginger haired bloke.I'm sure there are others on here who'd know him.

He looked strong in the tackle,well built (unlike Woodman) and liked to get forward on numerous occasions.

One player who impressed me this season was a left-back who plays for MK Dons.I could'nt tell you his name but he had a brilliant game against us.

He was a Ginger haired bloke.I'm sure there are others on here who'd know him.

He looked strong in the tackle,well built (unlike Woodman) and liked to get forward on numerous occasions.

Lewington is his name, he is the son of ex-watford manager Ray Lewington, yeh he isnt a bad player also good in the air.

Lewington is his name, he is the son of ex-watford manager Ray Lewington, yeh he isnt a bad player also good in the air.

We still have Golbourne to return. Plus Cotterill up front. Bridges hasn't been given a chance. Partridge will come back.

We have plenty of options and I'm sure that GJ will delve into the transfer market too.

If Bridges gets a chance and there's your strike partnership with Brooker. Think we will see Gavin Williams down here playing right-wing with Cott's switching to the left and we desparately need a good, solid left-back but there aren't many out there.

If Bridges gets a chance and there's your strike partnership with Brooker. Think we will see Gavin Williams down here playing right-wing with Cott's switching to the left and we desparately need a good, solid left-back but there aren't many out there.

I agree completely mate, Bridges deserves a chance from the start i think once he scores one he will be banging them in for fun! But what i think is best about Bridgey is his intellegent play like coming deeper and he has enough skill to take any defence on in this league. Johnson if your reading give him a chance pleaseeee!!!!!! :farmer:

Guest harveythompson

I agree completely mate, Bridges deserves a chance from the start i think once he scores one he will be banging them in for fun! But what i think is best about Bridgey is his intellegent play like coming deeper and he has enough skill to take any defence on in this league. Johnson if your reading give him a chance pleaseeee!!!!!! :farmer:

Couldnt agree more mate

Bridges did more on Saturday than Stewie's done all season in my opinion. We created a lot more when he was introduced and I was loving the look of him and Brooker playing the one-two's and stuff. Think they'd be dynamite up top together

I disagree, Bridges hasnt looked interested in playing for this club in any of the appearances i have seen him make. Where Fortune can do nothing right, but Bridges can do nothing wrong...

Archived