IGNORED

Frank Bruno

badger22

I hope you all watched the documentary about him. It takes a lot of courage to come out and apologise for wrongs you have made even though he was seriously ill. His illness was a disorder and l wish him all the best for the future.

I for one will be coming to the dinner to support this great and brave man.

:city:

I hope you all watched the documentary about him. It takes a lot of courage to come out and apologise for wrongs you have made even though he was seriously ill. His illness was a disorder and l wish him all the best for the future.

Yeah l thought as much!!

Yes a very touching documentary brought out just as his book goes into the shops.

Guest MaloneFM

Actually I did follow Bruno's career in the 80's and 90's. For a limited fighter, you could'nt knock the bloke for trying!

But most could knock him out though...

But most could knock him out though...

wouldnt say most could knock him out.

He just couldnt completely compete with the elite of the division.....LEWIS etc.

His knockout rate matches just about any heavyweight out there.

Leave him alone i say as he was a good boxer yet not great.

Were many more boxers around who were no where near having his ability but would have loved to have it.

Is it really a huge shame to lose to the great LENNOX anyway?...most did if not the 1st time they were out the 2nd time round.

Archived