IGNORED

The Manager And Stewart

leadman

liked is post match interview, frank and to the point, nice football but rubbish in both 18 yard boxs, we cant carry on missing chances and school boy defending was the order of the day,

what a bunch of unlucky people we are, we gets stewart just as he hits the downward spirrel, i think he scored 21 times for sunderland last season, cant hit a barn door now.

we all thought the squad was good enough to go up, bridges and stewart cant score,theres no left side of any note, grant smith was a bad buy, but most off all, there is still a lack of real pace anywere in the side.

i know we brought some players back i.e murrey and carey, i still think the one player who we have missed is aaron brown, i know he had some stinkers but he was the best crosser of a ball and he gets goals, ill get shot for this but he can come back for me.

garry j will sort us out.

Are you sure we're talking about he same Aaron Brown? He managed to put a decent cross in every 1 in about 5 all the others didn't beat the first man. GOALS! Aaron Brown and goals don't go in the same sentence (although they just did). In saying all of that we're that desperate for aleft sided midfielder i'd take him :blush:

Are you sure we're talking about he same Aaron Brown? He managed to put a decent cross in every 1 in about 5 all the others didn't beat the first man. GOALS! Aaron Brown and goals don't go in the same sentence (although they just did). In saying all of that we're that desperate for aleft sided midfielder i'd take him :blush:

Finally someone else who sees A.Brown as a one in five man. He won't make it at QPR and will be back begging soon.

But don't forget, when we had Aaron Brown defenders didnt know which wing to double mark as Aaron would run at defenders, even if he didn't produce the final product, at least defence's didn't know which wing to protect. Now all they have to do is double mark Murray or Cotterall at are only wing option is useless.

At least Aaron on the left running at the defence opened it up on the right for Murray... Quicker we get back to that type of play the better.

Archived