IGNORED

Football Manger 2006

dolman_bcfc

• Admin

can't wait getting mine at midnight on Thursday (friday morning) thinking of skyving so i can play all day on friday.

If I too happened to be sad enough to wish to purchase a copy at midnight on Thursday, where would I go to do this? :ph34r:

Guest The Codfather 0312

Wouldn't waste my money on it. Inless someone told me where I can download it thenn would try it and then buy a copy if it is as good as the cm series.

2.5 gig, isnt that fifa Manager. I have that as well and its that size. Football Manager is alot smaller.

Its out tomm Its out tomm Its out tomm.

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Its 2 parts.. and its a .bin file.. where i have to mount it using dream or alcohol

Its Deff Football Manager 2006 ill supply screenshots if you wish?

Guest The Codfather 0312

I just ordered the game from Tescos online as they said they will deliver it the day its released. So I ordered it then paid for it. Then I recieved the conformatin email saying when it will be delivered.

I couldn't believe it when I read that it would be delivered on......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................19TH DECEMBER 2005.

I wrote a strong email to them complaining about this and am awaiting a reply.

Probably doing this to me as I used to work for them and left them in the poo as they wouldn't let me have any time off when my baby was born.

Wouldn't waste my money on it. Inless someone told me where I can download it thenn would try it and then buy a copy if it is as good as the cm series.

I just ordered the game from Tescos online as they said they will deliver it the day its released. So I ordered it then paid for it. Then I recieved the conformatin email saying when it will be delivered.

I thought you wern't going to waste your money on it :dunno:

Guest The Codfather 0312

I thought you wern't going to waste your money on it :dunno:

Well I have heard some good reviews about it so thought I would give it ago.

If its crap and Has long loading times unlike cm5 then Il just stick it on ebay to sell.

Trust me it won't come to that. Having played the demo, I can confirm that it is the dogs do-dars and as of Friday, any social life or relationship with the girlfriend that I had will have gone down the toilet.

Amen to that, i've already taken friday & monday off to endulge myself, can't wait to see what gems city have in the squad. :pray:

Guest The Codfather 0312

I played the demo last night and was ver unimpressed with the loading times for a demo and the navigation.

I thought they would of done what cm do where you can play the game whilst it is loading.

Guest Lee4BristolCity

the patch is worth getting, makes ex-reserve players like cotrill, skuse, brown to first team and makes them better, also adds madjo i think

I have tried mounting it on alcohol but cant get it working :crying:

football manager 2006 is a 600 mb iso file. You don't need a crack to play, just adjust the compatability settings from XP to NT4.

and Daemon-Tools mounts it fine. The patch works fine too cos the file is never 'cracked'

Archived