IGNORED

Sean Penny

bobinrobin

Here's a question for the older fan.

I remember in the early 70's a certain Sean Penny who use to regularly score goals in the reserves. I don't think he ever got an opportunity in the first team and certainly didn't get listed in the 100 years of Bristol City football club book.

Anyone have any ideas what happened to him? - I'm just curious

Here's a question for the older fan.

I remember in the early 70's a certain Sean Penny who use to regularly score goals in the reserves. I don't think he ever got an opportunity in the first team and certainly didn't get listed in the 100 years of Bristol City football club book.

Anyone have any ideas what happened to him? - I'm just curious

Shaun Penny is working as a plumber in the Bristol area. My neighbour had him fit a shower room for her last year, and knew him through her family.

Shaun Penny is working as a plumber in the Bristol area. My neighbour had him fit a shower room for her last year, and knew him through her family.

Thinking about it, he may be a builder, and he may have had someone with him, fit the shower, but you get my drift.

I went to school with shaun Penny. From infants to secondary. Fohthill JNRS-Greemway boys school.in Southmead, He got a schlorship to attend Millfields where he met his first wife. did'nt last long a bit out his league i remember headlines when he got married " Boy From the alley comes good" or something like that . He is now a builder and doing quite well. he played for England Scools but never got no higher than BCFC in the league. he was assistant Manager at Mangotsfield for a while don't know if he is involved in football now but best of luck to him what ever he is doing now,

I went to school with shaun Penny. From infants to secondary. Fohthill JNRS-Greemway boys school.in Southmead, He got a schlorship to attend Millfields where he met his first wife. did'nt last long a bit out his league i remember headlines when he got married " Boy From the alley comes good" or something like that . He is now a builder and doing quite well. he played for England Scools but never got no higher than BCFC in the league. he was assistant Manager at Mangotsfield for a while don't know if he is involved in football now but best of luck to him what ever he is doing now,

About approx 11 years ago I was playing for Clevedon Town Reserves, training was a Thursday night and a certain Shaun Penny was playing in my position in the first team. Well I wasnt one for shirking tackles nor was Shaun to be fair , so i stuck a few hard ones on him, The manager then pulled me aside and told me to lighten up. I think Steve Fey was his protector...

Yeah decent player , just failed to make the grade, ME I Mean...

Archived