IGNORED

Dear Gary

swindlered

Dear Gary,

Please can you fix it for me never to see Clayton Fortune wearing a City shirt again. I'm sure you've sussed this already but for a big man he's rubbish in the air and he's also prone to at least one massive lapse of judgement each time he plays. Starting him just increases the probability that there'll be more than one goal gifted to the opposition. Last night he'd also added a new element to his game, the cross field pass into the stand. Under no pressure this is just unacceptable.

I realise you have to give everyone a chance and you have given Clayton a chance. He has not taken it and now it is time to bring in someone who can.

Many thanks

Swindlered

Guest Legend City Man

Dear Gary, please can u fix it for me to see some entertaing footy down at the gate with the current sqaud we have... The best game ive seen all season was the 7 goal thrashing of Exeter City away..

Dear Gary, please can u fix it for me to see some entertaing footy down at the gate with the current sqaud we have... The best game ive seen all season was the 7 goal thrashing of Exeter City away..

Dear Gary,

Please can you fix it so I/we don't have to suffer posts from citycityman aka Legend City Man aka moaning fool anymore?

Thanks

Archived