IGNORED

Wide Left Player

Bristol Boy

No, they both left City by their choice.

McIndoe and Williams would be interesting, providing they didn't leave Yeovil because they fell out with GJ.

Otherwise, GJ's past record of finding nuggets in unexpected, often faraway places should mean that his targets will be surprises rather than former City players.

We are familiar with Brown and Anyinsah and, given their lack of achievement, probably over rate them - it's a big world of potential signings out there.

There must be a young pacey forward/winger sat in the Premiership reserves who can do a job for us, but i cant think of any names :(

I would not want Anypay or Aaron Brown back, if i'm honest i think Ex players returning to this club from a failed spell at a club they choose over us in the first place does not sit well with me, these players who have returned should be giving 110% but i don't see that and i never have.

There must be someone who can give us some width and pace apart from Ex players.

No, they both left City by their choice.

McIndoe and Williams would be interesting, providing they didn't leave Yeovil because they fell out with GJ.

Otherwise, GJ's past record of finding nuggets in unexpected, often faraway places should mean that his targets will be surprises rather than former City players.

We are familiar with Brown and Anyinsah and, given their lack of achievement, probably over rate them - it's a big world of potential signings out there.

I don't think Joe Anyinsah left by choice, more 'pushed' by the total lack of interest shown in him by Tinnion and the board. Preston really made the effort with him and he only joined after the Preston manager phoned him persoanally to ask him to come. No one from Bristol City spoke to Joe, even after he'd shown interest by rejecting Preston's inital offer, which was far greater then what City had offered.

• Admin

poor comparison unless you are seriously suggesting Doncaster Rovers are a decent step up from Yeovil Town which i doubt.

No, McIndoe left Yeovil because he wanted to join a bigger club. However, once his feelings were public and no "bigger club" came in for him he was left with little option but to sign for Donny as he'd burnt his bridges at the Glovers.

His "intention" was to leave for a bigger club and isn't that also why GJ came here?

Guest redphilc

I don't think Joe Anyinsah left by choice, more 'pushed' by the total lack of interest shown in him by Tinnion and the board. Preston really made the effort with him and he only joined after the Preston manager phoned him persoanally to ask him to come. No one from Bristol City spoke to Joe, even after he'd shown interest by rejecting Preston's inital offer, which was far greater then what City had offered.

spot on!! do I know you as those were the very words his brother told us via an email which I circulated to most of my other friends?

Archived