IGNORED

Now Wait A Minute

Guest ashtonyate

I cant seat here all day reading post I said before let discuss 1 or 2 points

If you haven't read the long winded posts then how on earth do you know that we're all wrong? If you won't even give us the common courtesy of reading points we are making, how can you possibly hope to offer a sensible, coherent counter argument? Perhaps this might explain the frustration some feel that drives them to insults? If you are too rude to even listen to what someone else is saying in a debate, why should they be polite in return?

Damn straight BH red is doing that, he is sat next to me at work, going slowly insane, I do try and make him work, honestly I do.........

Its Class, it really is...how many pc's does he get through. Surely a forum christmas party is called for where all the warring factions are in the same room but have no idea which is which !!!

If you haven't read the long winded posts then how on earth do you know that we're all wrong? If you won't even give us the common courtesy of reading points we are making, how can you possibly hope to offer a sensible, coherent counter argument? Perhaps this might explain the frustration some feel that drives them to insults? If you are too rude to even listen to what someone else is saying in a debate, why should they be polite in return?

I guess it comes down to whether you're trying to have a debate or just win an argument.

Nibor

Archived