IGNORED

Basso

CiderHider

I've not seen this guy in action, although he has a cool name is he any good?

It seems he trying hard to earn a contract at AG and if all goes well tommorow he might get a run out.

Should Steve be scared for his place, or is Basso just back up?

Either way, the competition for Phillips can only be good for the squad.

I saw him playing for Woking twice last season and he didn't inspire me with confidence. Forest Green didn't score many goals last season but they scored past him in both games. Having said that, one of the goals was a beautiful shot into the top corner by...... Ben Cleverley!

I saw him playing for Woking twice last season and he didn't inspire me with confidence. Forest Green didn't score many goals last season but they scored past him in both games. Having said that, one of the goals was a beautiful shot into the top corner by...... Ben Cleverley!

Thanks,

Do you know how old he is? i can't seem to find much info on him.

Hey, he's Brazilian with a cool name that's all that matters.

I hope we do sign him, i'll buy his shirt and get them to print 'Adriano' on the back, how cool would i look!? :dance:

So its cool to be called after metal polish is it? Well I'm buggered-often!

Yes it's all the rage at the moment, if fact all types of polishes are in, Mr Sheen, Pledge & Flash.

Guest MaloneFM

I hope we do sign him, i'll buy his shirt and get them to print 'Adriano' on the back, how cool would i look!? :dance:

I hope thats a rethorical question. If it isn't. Not very.

If you want to look 'cool' (a VASTLY over used word) put ELECTROLUX ICE DIAMOND or NORTH POLE on your shirt.

I hope thats a rethorical question. If it isn't. Not very.

If you want to look 'cool' (a VASTLY over used word) put ELECTROLUX ICE DIAMOND or NORTH POLE on your shirt.

Yeah but, if i have an Adriano football shirt on people will say .."Wow, look at him the lucky Barsteward, their team has just signed that cool dude from Brazil, they must be an awsome team man, better than Real Madrid and everything!"

NOTH POLE could be cool, but i don't think ELECTROLUX ICE DIAMOND would fit on my shirt.

Guest MaloneFM

Could do CH but then again the only people that have a tendancy to say AWESOME work in childrens television or MTV or are just American. Similar mentality I'm sure you'd agree.

Therefore they would think Brazil is somewhere in Texas.

Archived