IGNORED

Now We Are Funked

Glastonbury Red

Latest news from the BBC,

A parrot that died in quarantine in the UK has tested positive for avian flu, the government has said.

The Department for the Environment, Fisheries and Food (Defra) has not said if it is the lethal strain H5N1.

It is the first case of avian flu in Britain - it has been found in Romania, Turkey and Greece after apparently being carried from Asia by wild birds.

Scientists say the disease does not appear able to spread between humans, but there are fears it could mutate.

Uncle Bruce says now is the time to PANIC!!!!

STOCK PILE THE BEECHAMS

RAM-RAID THE CHEMIST

FULL SCALE ANARCY ON THE STREET

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And now MaloneFM with the sport

Guest MaloneFM

Thanks Bruce.....as my good showbiz chum Johnny Cleese from Weston would say 'its a ex parrott' snigger...hang on...BIRD FLU?

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! JESUS WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE! I'M TOO PRETTY TO DIE! OH GOD OH GOD! SOMEONE CALL MY AGENT! I WANT TO DO PANTO WITH BOBBY DAVRO BEFORE I LOSE MY LOOKS!

and that's the sport...Richard?

Latest news from the BBC,

A parrot that died in quarantine in the UK has tested positive for avian flu, the government has said.

The Department for the Environment, Fisheries and Food (Defra) has not said if it is the lethal strain H5N1.

It is the first case of avian flu in Britain - it has been found in Romania, Turkey and Greece after apparently being carried from Asia by wild birds.

Scientists say the disease does not appear able to spread between humans, but there are fears it could mutate.

Uncle Bruce says now is the time to PANIC!!!!

STOCK PILE THE BEECHAMS

RAM-RAID THE CHEMIST

FULL SCALE ANARCY ON THE STREET

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And now MaloneFM with the sport

WERE ALL DOOMED!!!!!!!! :vomit2:

Guest MaloneFM

My bird has got flu!

Should I panic?

She aint half quiet though!

If indeed she looks like the one in your avatar and she is quiet then I shall take pleasure in examining her. don't worry I have been medically trained by the herr doktor Faustus.

Archived