IGNORED

Fifa 06

Keepers Ball

What a pile poo this game is !!

Yes I know before you start Pro EVo is better so lets just look at the FIFA for now.

The more EA have tinkered with it the more good touches they have removed.Years ago there was an option where you could get your wingers to bomb forward or defenders to sit deeper etc etc.

Now there are so many buutons to use it gets bloody confusing !!!

I've had this game for a weekor so now and it gets more annoying the more I play it.

My Gripes ???

When attacking your forward is constantly surrounded by at least three defenders,you can hardly move no matter how much twisting and turning you do.

Defenders always catch up and nick the ball

You can have a player wide running with the ball and there are 3 defenders giving chase and if you don't cross it by then you lose the ball

Half the time the through balls goes to the opponent

Lob balls always end up on the opponents head

The slide tackle is crap...always give away a free kick or sent off

Trying to tackle is a nightmare and rarely seems to work unless you are infront of an opponent yet they can tackle the ball from you from behind.

Players don't run forward into space.They wait for you to kick it and by then you are tackled or lose the ball

I can go on.Quite simply the more nicer this game looks the crapper it has become

Maybe I was a bit quick to judge.I'm beginning to get the hang of it now.

Won my last 5 on the trot.

I'll tell you what though.Played a game v Col U and was all over them but do you think I could get past their keeper ? Hit him,the post,crossbar...one of those games where you constantly go "oooooooooooh" and "nooooooo" and "yooo *******" :laugh:

Guest Mr Brightside

That's what i was thinking mate :laugh: it is a good game just takes a few go's to get used 2

still poblem's with both fiffa and pro, but that's why i prefer to play the real thing :laugh:

What a pile poo this game is !!

Yes I know before you start Pro EVo is better so lets just look at the FIFA for now.

The more EA have tinkered with it the more good touches they have removed.Years ago there was an option where you could get your wingers to bomb forward or defenders to sit deeper etc etc.

Now there are so many buutons to use it gets bloody confusing !!!

I've had this game for a weekor so now and it gets more annoying the more I play it.

My Gripes ???

When attacking your forward is constantly surrounded by at least three defenders,you can hardly move no matter how much twisting and turning you do.

Defenders always catch up and nick the ball

You can have a player wide running with the ball and there are 3 defenders giving chase and if you don't cross it by then you lose the ball

Half the time the through balls goes to the opponent

Lob balls always end up on the opponents head

The slide tackle is crap...always give away a free kick or sent off

Trying to tackle is a nightmare and rarely seems to work unless you are infront of an opponent yet they can tackle the ball from you from behind.

Players don't run forward into space.They wait for you to kick it and by then you are tackled or lose the ball

I can go on.Quite simply the more nicer this game looks the crapper it has become

Yes, I have a gripe with all of them also, especially, no matter what strikers you have, the defenders always always catch you up and knick the ball off you, Its a preety crap game really.

still poblem's with both fiffa and pro, but that's why i prefer to play the real thing :laugh:

Yep, there are MAJOR probs with pro evo 5 also.

On 2 stars I win 6-0 all the time, put it upo to 3 stars, and these were the results = 0-0, 0-0, 1-0, 0-0, 0-0, 0-0

and we get about 3 chances the entire match, its ridiculous and boring on 3 stars, and ridiculous and easy on 2 stars.

Archived