IGNORED

Armband When Stewart Went Off

I thought the choice of Partridge being given the armband when Stewart went off injured was all wrong. How can you give it to a player who goes out, gets into a punch up, ends up getting suspended because of his actions. Surely the captain should be a role model, someone who the players listen to and respect. The armband should of been given to either Phillips or Wilkshire and not Partridge.

I thought the choice of Partridge being given the armband when Stewart went off injured was all wrong. How can you give it to a player who goes out, gets into a punch up, ends up getting suspended because of his actions. Surely the captain should be a role model, someone who the players listen to and respect. The armband should of been given to either Phillips or Wilkshire and not Partridge.

yeah cus tommy doc was a good role model

Personally I thought he and Sankofa were OK. It was the wide defensive positions where we struggled. Woodman remains unconvincing and Carey was just plain terrible.

Agreed. It was the full backs and Skuse that let us down yesterday. They weren't great but they are finding it difficult playing with those two. Even two decent defenders would have struggled in the middle as they were working overtime covering for the other two.

Archived