IGNORED

Skuse

mike11

While Heywood is injured why not put Skuse at the back with Partridge?He looked very assured there the few games he played last season,before being moved into midfield.

Elsewhere.....Replace the hapless Carey and Woodman with Orr and Sankofa respectively.Cotts on the left of midfield ,Murray on the right,[wouldn,t do no harm to inter-change during the game either.Why our wide men don,t do this I don,t know] Wilkshire and Brown in the middle.These 2 are consistently putting in good performances and would complement each other

Quinn and Brooker up front could be interesting.If Brooker is injured[hopefully not] then Bridges .

We look full of goals at the moment.Need to get out of the blocks quicker and play to our strengths

Last but not least...Phillips.Fans seem to be divided on his performances of late.I personally get panic attacks everytime a cross goes anywhere near him,he just doesn,t command his area enough for me,and is woeful at being the extra defender,ie..venturing outside his 6 yard box now and again.I would not be unhappy to see Basso given a run.

While Heywood is injured why not put Skuse at the back with Partridge?He looked very assured there the few games he played last season,before being moved into midfield.

Elsewhere.....Replace the hapless Carey and Woodman with Orr and Sankofa respectively.Cotts on the left of midfield ,Murray on the right,[wouldn,t do no harm to inter-change during the game either.Why our wide men don,t do this I don,t know] Wilkshire and Brown in the middle.These 2 are consistently putting in good performances and would complement each other

Quinn and Brooker up front could be interesting.If Brooker is injured[hopefully not] then Bridges .

We look full of goals at the moment.Need to get out of the blocks quicker and play to our strengths

Last but not least...Phillips.Fans seem to be divided on his performances of late.I personally get panic attacks everytime a cross goes anywhere near him,he just doesn,t command his area enough for me,and is woeful at being the extra defender,ie..venturing outside his 6 yard box now and again.I would not be unhappy to see Basso given a run.

Yeah Skuse, could give it another try, don't think we will have settled team until new year! As for Murray and Cotts both need to learn to tackle and cross a ball and try and keep more in the game.

Archived