IGNORED

Who Will Survive!

MattyAli

Gary has already made it clear when the transfer window opens he wants to make changes and start to shape the team his way.

He has also hinted in his comments that there will be survivors. putting aside the fact we may not actually be able to sell anybody, who do you think are a part of his plans.

How many Yeovil players are on his shopping list.. :dunno:

Thoughts anyone.......... :farmer:

Gary has already made it clear when the transfer window opens he wants to make changes and start to shape the team his way.

He has also hinted in his comments that there will be survivors. putting aside the fact we may not actually be able to sell anybody, who do you think are a part of his plans.

Only ones who should survive are the players who give there all to BCFC otherwise get rid! :city:

Everyone seems to wanting to get rid of Fortune but who is going to pay decent money for him. We could of got 400k for him last season!! :doh:

Kick in teeth really.. we wouldnt get 400 quid for him now!

Before long he will be flogged in a car boot sale

Gloria Gaynor - I will survive !!!!!!Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

He is bound to bring in his son - Lee

Gloria Gaynor - I will survive !!!!!!Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

I think that Carey's, and possibly Grant Smith, who imo has done nothing apart from score the goal against the gas pre-season days are numbered, as are Bridges and hopefully Murray, the only problem as quoted above is who will pay their wages as they must be on abit. they will all be on my xmas list anyway. can't see Yeovil letting johnson Jnr going.

Wouldn't mind if he did but Lee Johnson has already said how good it feels to be playing without the pressure of having his Dad as manager.

GJ almost sold him to Swansea a couple of months ago but they couldn't raise the cash.

unfortunately,Crittenden left us 2 seasons ago and is now playing for Aldershot,GJ decided he wasn't up to the standard of league footy,so maybe he will sign for you!!!!!

:doh:

What is the name of the bloke i'm struggling to think of then, Pete, centre back, not Terry, long-named like Crittendon? :dunno:

Archived