IGNORED

Promotion Or Relegation

freezer

Started thinking a bit lately-not a good sign, and I was wondering if we're good enough for promotion, or bad enough for relegation.

Mansfield 4 - Barnet 0.

Mansfield, bottom of the football league, hammer Barnet 4-0.

No big deal, but Barnet outplayed us twice, so if we're worse than Barnet then we have to be worse than Mansfield on that result too. Now that puts us in Conference land, and Gary Johnson has proved that he can work miracles with a team in that league.

So would it be best to aim for a quick couple of relegations and rebuild from there.

In the meantime we could have Premiership action at Ashton Gate by hosting Bristol Rugby Football Club. They make you proud with their commitment.

As for promotion, early days yet, plenty of time, a couple of new players, need to gel, etc. etc.

No need to panic yet, and watching City at the moment is still better than work, shopping, DIY, or other non-City things, would be nice to watch a winning, entertaining and commited team though.

Maybe next week.

hmmm xmas around the corner and it is looking shakey for us.

looking to stay up :( mid table this season i think.

Cider head,

With regard to your signature picture, surely to god you should be waiting for the inane tabloid provocation about "Don't mention the war", "Invasion of Germany 2006", "Take that, Mr. Hun" .... before putting up images like that? Or do you work for a tabloid?

Cider head,

With regard to your signature picture, surely to god you should be waiting for the inane tabloid provocation about "Don't mention the war", "Invasion of Germany 2006", "Take that, Mr. Hun" .... before putting up images like that? Or do you work for a tabloid?

sod the pc bragade..

There's no comparison with the war in my sig, please find one.

as for invading i thought the germans were the ones good at that???

it's a badge, they will ban us from singing the great escape soon

and flying the st.george flag at games as it might upset someone...

do i work for the press nope :rofl2br::rofl2br:

what the hell is my sig got to do with this thread Promotion Or Relegation, How good/bad are we? :rofl2br::rofl2br:

Started thinking a bit lately-not a good sign, and I was wondering if we're good enough for promotion, or bad enough for relegation.

Mansfield 4 - Barnet 0.

No big deal, but Barnet outplayed us twice, so if we're worse than Barnet then we have to be worse than Mansfield on that result too. Now that puts us in Conference land, and Gary Johnson has proved that he can work miracles with a team in that league.

So would it be best to aim for a quick couple of relegations and rebuild from there.

In the meantime we could have Premiership action at Ashton Gate by hosting Bristol Rugby Football Club. They make you proud with their commitment.

As for promotion, early days yet, plenty of time, a couple of new players, need to gel, etc. etc.

No need to panic yet, and watching City at the moment is still better than work, shopping, DIY, or other non-City things, would be nice to watch a winning, entertaining and commited team though.

Maybe next week.

we will finsih midtable and ill but my bottom dollar on it

also is liverpool shitter than is when we beat um??? no so on yur theory liverpool are seria A league champs just cus they beat milan?? not a good comment IMO

Mansfield 4 - Barnet 0.

Maybe next week.

best thread of the day - simply for its light hearted, 'lets back the team' stance. well done.

Plenty of time yet, I would say play-offs. Against all odds we go up.

:city:

Agreed. The reaction to a narrow defeat is hysterical. We are creating chances (unlike Tinnion) whch shows progress already. The defence is nearly as bad but that is down to a couple of individuals rather than the whole team. I feel sorry for Sankofa playing with Woodman and Carey. No one was saying any of this when we beat Barnsley and Tranmere, or even losing to Hartlepool- everyone was saying we would make the playoffs. Now after losing we are going down! All Johnson can do is play what he has got, and at the moment he is doing a pretty good job with an awful defence. I'm still very confident we will be in the playoffs.

also is liverpool shitter than is when we beat um??? no so on yur theory liverpool are seria A league champs just cus they beat milan?? not a good comment IMO

Are subtitles available to translate this into English?.

Archived