IGNORED

Sheff W Away

chalky

I am looking for somebody who is over 18 and looking to go by CATS to the Wednesday match and who is yet to buy their tickets.

Would anybody in that situation be able to get their tickets for CATS with me and a mate as i am only 14 and need to be accompanied with someone over the age of 18. I wouldn't be able to buy my tickets this Saturday before the Brentford match as i am unfortunately going to be away for that weekend. But i will be able to buy them at the next home game against Wrexham on the 21st of Feb.

If anybody could help could you please drop me a PM and i would be very Greatfull.

Thanks in advance

Joe

They Just Let Me In, maybe because i look like an 18 year old geek. i fooled the steward <word deleted> at Rushden, Notts County And Wigan Last Season. :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: But to be fair Joe i do feel sorry for you and your mate and hope someone will come in for protection. I am going to Sheff Wednesday and disguise myself again by CATS :D so see you all up their :wub:

moderator's note: swearing on this messageboard will not be tolerated

Sean, i have put my name down on the waiting list for Sheff W, i spoke to the women last night and she said that she said that it is highly unlikely for a place to come available.

Chris, what are you on about? Protection :wub: I just need to buy my tickets with someone over 18, nothing else.

Sean, i have put my name down on the waiting list for Sheff W, i spoke to the women last night and she said that she said that it is highly unlikely for a place to come available.

Chris, what are you on about? Protection :wub: I just need to buy my tickets with someone over 18, nothing else.

Ring up and say 'David Long' no longer wants to go on, nor does 'Ben Chivers' and book you and Chris O on :D

I have been on a few away trips this year using CATS, although i am under 18. Each time i have been allowed to travel after being nice to the ticket sales staff :D, and promising that no trouble will occurr with myself and the others i was travelling with.

Maybe the fact that i am 6'3 and look very sensible :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.: , and that i promised that full responsibility of our actions would go to my mate who is 17 had something to do with it, I'm not sure.

However i am just saying this to let you know that you may be able to get your way onto the CATS coaches if you are very nice to the ticket staff and promise behaviour, worth a go as a last resort anyway if you cant sort something else out ..... ^_^

Archived