IGNORED

New Strikers!

BS4 on Tour...

Hi,

It's a dull and dreary Monday morning so I thought I would try and lift the depression by suggesting who our next transfer targets should be:

Shaun Goater and Wayne Allison!!!

I may have suggested these with my tongue firmly in my cheek but..............

Goater has fired the Shrimpers to the top of our div and Wayne has never stopped scoring in his trawl around clubs such as Huddersfield, Tranmere, Sheff U, Chesterfield etc.

These two would put more effort in than Mr Stewart methinks!

Cue loads of abuse at my ridiculous post - but remember - tongue in cheek!

:farmer:

We already have Steve Brooker ( if he can stay fit ), and now possible James Quinn.

My feeling is we need to look for another Lita, a young unknown striker, who can come in and score 30 goals again.

We may already have him at the club, Elliott Benyon sounds interesting, as does the lad whose surname escapes me, Jefferson.

We already have Steve Brooker ( if he can stay fit ), and now possible James Quinn.

My feeling is we need to look for another Lita, a young unknown striker, who can come in and score 30 goals again.

We may already have him at the club, Elliott Benyon sounds interesting, as does the lad whose surname escapes me, Jefferson.

Agree!

We need a new striker, but not a big guy like goater or allison its a lita style player who's quick and scores goals that were after.

We already have 2 creative front men in Stewart and Bridges, a target man in brooks, all were missing is a goalscorer.

I don't think gilly is ready now or will ever be!

Agree!

We need a new striker, but not a big guy like goater or allison its a lita style player who's quick and scores goals that were after.

We already have 2 creative front men in Stewart and Bridges, a target man in brooks, all were missing is a goalscorer.

I don't think gilly is ready now or will ever be!

I disagree, Gilly is ready. He's looked lively everytime he's played for us.

I think Atyeo Boy was referring to Jennison Williams? I think him and Benyon have a couple of years before they'll be ready.

I disagree, Gilly is ready. He's looked lively everytime he's played for us.

I think Atyeo Boy was referring to Jennison Williams? I think him and Benyon have a couple of years before they'll be ready.

He's looked lively yes, but never looked like scoring!

Maybe its just becayse he's not ready yet but i don't see him as the goalscorer were looking for...just yet

He's looked lively yes, but never looked like scoring!

Maybe its just becayse he's not ready yet but i don't see him as the goalscorer were looking for...just yet

Hmmm, maybe. I think he's a better bet than Stewart and Bridges at the moment. Got a bit more pace than them, and looked good for the reserves against Swindle.

Maybe Quinn is a better bet, but I'm an advocate for the big man/little man partnership up front; Brooker knocking them down, someone else latching on and banging them in.

Hmmm, maybe. I think he's a better bet than Stewart and Bridges at the moment. Got a bit more pace than them, and looked good for the reserves against Swindle.

Maybe Quinn is a better bet, but I'm an advocate for the big man/little man partnership up front; Brooker knocking them down, someone else latching on and banging them in.

Yes i agree with that, Ive always like that style of partenership aswell, althogh i do think its time to give bridges a run in the team alongside brooks!

Stewart's had plenty of time to make an impact and its time to see if Bridges can do aswell if given the same time.

Archived