IGNORED

Polo Shirts

richwwtk

When my season ticket arrived I discovered the enclosed 'free polo shirt' voucher. My thoughts about it were 'ho hum, another piece of cheap tat from the shop that I'll never wear'. I had no prior knowledge that this free shirt was included with my season ticket, nor did I care. All I wanted was my seat to go and see the team I love play football.

It seems I was wrong, the free polo shirt was obviously the reason that at least 5,000 or so people bought their season ticket, it must be a pretty amazing shirt!

Don't get me wrong, having made the promise the club would obviously be expected to make good on it, but it was a bonus in addition to, not the reason for buying, the season ticket. There must have been 10 questions on the Ask Steve L forum as well as numerous threads on here. Is it really that big an issue? You know it's going to be complete tat, and if you thought the latest TFG replica shirts were poor quality, wait until you see these!

When my season ticket arrived I discovered the enclosed 'free polo shirt' voucher. My thoughts about it were 'ho hum, another piece of cheap tat from the shop that I'll never wear'. I had no prior knowledge that this free shirt was included with my season ticket, nor did I care. All I wanted was my seat to go and see the team I love play football.

It seems I was wrong, the free polo shirt was obviously the reason that at least 5,000 or so people bought their season ticket, it must be a pretty amazing shirt!

Don't get me wrong, having made the promise the club would obviously be expected to make good on it, but it was a bonus in addition to, not the reason for buying, the season ticket. There must have been 10 questions on the Ask Steve L forum as well as numerous threads on here. Is it really that big an issue? You know it's going to be complete tat, and if you thought the latest TFG replica shirts were poor quality, wait until you see these!

Totally agree with you!

The same thing gets on my nerves, i find it unbeleivable that people are so desperate for these shirts!

When they eventually come through i don't think I'm even going to bother getting mine, just as richwwtk said they'll only be a load of rubbish anyway!

Whats the fuss? :dunno:

I'd much prefer a voucher for a free pint of blackthorn :)

ohhhh i missed that one :w00t::)

as for the polo shirt i'm not to bothered but i got to agree Sir Colby-Tit

it does seem like draw the fans in with promises then treat them like

dirt, once they got your sale...

as for the bricks well :grr:

Archived