IGNORED

Our Managers Words

Rednready

The EP quotes GJ as saying that it was the 7 hour coach trip, or the preparation that may have caused the 3-4 defeat at Oldham...........He did not know ???

Are we not paying this man to know, to prepare, to be aware of potential traffic situations.

Further he states that Cotterill and Stewart had been covering a lot of ground but not getting into goal scoring situations.....not covered in our two weeks concentrated training ???

Modern day transport demands that teams FLY to the longer destinations the day before, stay at a hotel then do the job, simple logistics . Not always a managers strong point.

In the 60's I had a 7 hour coach trip before a match, result, we lost Tinnion style 7-1.

Not news just common sense, you make sure your team hits the pitch refreshed, not travel weary, even on a tiny island like England. GJ, I think is the right stuff, but even he can learn .

Are you just looking for an opportunity to critisize the new manager or are you a serial moaner.

Give GJ a chance to turn it round and theres no need to analyze every statement he makes.

If you are not happy, looking at your address/location nip up the road and watch the gas.

yours midland red.

:@

The EP quotes GJ as saying that it was the 7 hour coach trip, or the preparation that may have caused the 3-4 defeat at Oldham...........He did not know ???

Are we not paying this man to know, to prepare, to be aware of potential traffic situations.

Further he states that Cotterill and Stewart had been covering a lot of ground but not getting into goal scoring situations.....not covered in our two weeks concentrated training ???

Modern day transport demands that teams FLY to the longer destinations the day before, stay at a hotel then do the job, simple logistics . Not always a managers strong point.

In the 60's I had a 7 hour coach trip before a match, result, we lost Tinnion style 7-1.

Not news just common sense, you make sure your team hits the pitch refreshed, not travel weary, even on a tiny island like England. GJ, I think is the right stuff, but even he can learn .

What happened to the team hotel that James Quinn went to then?

BCAGFC

hey come on ... give GJ a break!! I am really surprised that GJ has started getting stick on here - now he is blamed for the traffic. We are an average 3rd division club and frankly lucky to have GJ with the club is such an incredible mess.

Archived