IGNORED

Who Should We Buy?

Guest Cherrypie

Guest Cherrypie

Gary has already said that there are going to be a lot of changes so who would we like to bring in after Christmas? Gary has said that he needs a 'sniffer' in the box (although I still think it was a mistake to let Heffernan go). My wife has a season ticket at Bournemouth so I get to watch a lot of Div One football. Jamie Hayter is a cracking little striker who scores goals regularly. Bournemouth are up diarhoea drive without a paddle financially and I reckon we could get him for 50k. Matt Fryatt at Walsall has caught my eye as well, excellent prospect. McIndoe would be a good buy but I don't know if there was history with him and Gary at Yeovil. Over to you.............

I'm a bow legged chicken I'm a knock kneed hen

I aint been so happy since I don't know when...........

Guest Cherrypie

50k No chance!!!

Agree he is a cracking player but i think you missed a 0 of that value

Most of Bournemouth players are on one year deals due to the severe financial restrictions on the club, which was almost shut in the summer when it survived a winding up order due to Inland Revenue debts and a former board member sueing for lost monies The board are currently negotiating to sell the ground and lease it back. Garreth O'Connor and Wade Elliott walked out last summer when they knew that Burnley were interested and John Spicer went to Burnley for only £35k. The club need cash to survive. The least we could do is make an offer to test the water.

Gary has already said that there are going to be a lot of changes so who would we like to bring in after Christmas? Gary has said that he needs a 'sniffer' in the box (although I still think it was a mistake to let Heffernan go). My wife has a season ticket at Bournemouth so I get to watch a lot of Div One football. Jamie Hayter is a cracking little striker who scores goals regularly. Bournemouth are up diarhoea drive without a paddle financially and I reckon we could get him for 50k. Matt Fryatt at Walsall has caught my eye as well, excellent prospect. McIndoe would be a good buy but I don't know if there was history with him and Gary at Yeovil. Over to you.............

I'm a bow legged chicken I'm a knock kneed hen

I aint been so happy since I don't know when...........

Not sure really!

I think we defo need a goalscoring striker but all the obviuos options such as fryatt, hayter and tyson are going to be well out of our price range! any other ideas for a striker......? :dunno:

We also need a decent left back to replace woody.... again who though.....? :dunno:

And a left winger.........? :dunno:

For once I'm stuck for ideas of replacements!

Guest harveythompson

Not sure really!

I think we defo need a goalscoring striker but all the obviuos options such as fryatt, hayter and tyson are going to be well out of our price range! any other ideas for a striker......? :dunno:

We also need a decent left back to replace woody.... again who though.....? :dunno:

And a left winger.........? :dunno:

For once I'm stuck for ideas of replacements!

Tyson is talking with Sheffield Wednesday anyway

You have more chance of getting Beckham than McIndoe, bad history with Johnson.

From Yeovil I expect Johnson to go for Jevons, maybe Skiverton and Amankwaah. Fontaine who is on loan from Fulham until January maybe another.

With fees and pay offs you don't need a crystal ball to predict a rise in your debt.

Archived