IGNORED

Strikers V Chesterfield

Redtilldead

Reading the main site earlier. it looks like we are down to 3 fit strikers,

Quinn, Madjo & Cotterill for the away game at Chesterfield,

My first choice would be Quinn & Cotterill, as i don't think Madjo is good enough,

any thoughts ?

I would go Quinn and Madjo, because i think that cotterils best position is on the wing where he can run at defenders, don't think he's the best with his back to goal, and won't get into the game much as a striker.

His best attributes are his pace and dribbling, which needs to be exploited by playing him on the wing where he can trouble these defenders, he does however need to work on his final ball.

I would go Quinn and Madjo, because i think that cotterils best position is on the wing where he can run at defenders, don't think he's the best with his back to goal, and won't get into the game much as a striker.

His best attributes are his pace and dribbling, which needs to be exploited by playing him on the wing where he can trouble these defenders, he does however need to work on his final ball.

Thats a good point, along those lines I was thinking that Cotterill might use his pace to run directly at the big defenders,something we haven't seen yet this season.

Guest BCTIDBolts

I agree with you he may perfer a striking role but from what ive seen of him, he is for BCFC anyway better on the wing where he can run at, lets face it; less than average division 3 defences much like our own....and cause HAVOC...

I think it maybe a 4-5-1, with cotts playing in the hole behind quinn. This will give hime the chance to get at the defence and get onto any knck downs from quinn!

I think that is the way to get the best out of both players. Quinn enjoys playing up front on his own and coterill loves finding space and running at players and is also not afriad to shoot from distance.

Archived