IGNORED

Strikers - Gillespie

wonkyone

I was about to post something very similar. I still don't understand it myself, surely he could do a better job then an almost unknown Elliot Benyon? :dunno: I really do believe Gillespie could do well with a run, I just don't see how he can keep getting overlooked.

I picked up on something myself after the Notts Forrest Game.

Millen, upon congratulating him on his goal then went on to say 'Now lets seem him put the effort in on the training ground'

To me that was an indication that perhaps he's not doing the bizz in training and not meriting his place.

If Millen thought that, then you have to wonder what GJ must think given his comments on training/fitness since he arrived...

Millen, upon congratulating him on his goal then went on to say 'Now lets seem him put the effort in on the training ground'

To me that was an indication that perhaps he's not doing the bizz in training and not meriting his place.

If Millen thought that, then you have to wonder what GJ must think given his comments on training/fitness since he arrived...

Hmmmm, interesting theory professor, there may well be our answer. :o

TomF, I am slightly confused, from an earlier post I thought that was in reference to Bridges. are we saying Gills is also not putting the effort in?? Thanks

Archived