IGNORED

Benyon

Guest harveythompson

Guest The Codfather 0312

I think it may be a little to soon for the lad. Give him a few more months in the reserves/send him out on loan then give him a go.

I may be alone in this thought but....He is clearly in form and you might think you may not get a better chance as a manager to start a new striker than when he is brimming with confidence....

It would be interesting to know whether Spurs reserves are on a par with some of the garbage you see in this Division...

Any Thoughts

I may be alone in this thought but....He is clearly in form and you might think you may not get a better chance as a manager to start a new striker than when he is brimming with confidence....

It would be interesting to know whether Spurs reserves are on a par with some of the garbage you see in this Division...

Any Thoughts

I'd imagine their reserve defence are pretty strong, but can't be as good as their midfield - the young midfielders at Spurs are far above our standard. Huddlestone's just gone on loan to Wolves, wish he'd come here!

Guest harveythompson

Any Thoughts

Spot On

I'd imagine their reserve defence are pretty strong, but can't be as good as their midfield - the young midfielders at Spurs are far above our standard. Huddlestone's just gone on loan to Wolves, wish he'd come here!

don't see why he ever left derby just to go on loan to a team in the same league he is already playing in :doh:

Spot On

don't see why he ever left derby just to go on loan to a team in the same league he is already playing in :doh:

Doubt he was too chuffed that Jenas got signed as well. They've got a quality squad now...much like ourselves of course!

well id like to think so because he certainly is at his under 18 level or whatever it is he definetly deserves to be given a chance at least anyway so I'm glad he has been picked to be in the squad at chesterfield even though that is because arguably our best three strikers are injured but still id like to see him make an appearence i wouldnt of thought hell start but hopefully hell come on at some point from the bench

I'd like to nominate this for the 'Best un-punctuated post of the year' award, please.

Archived