IGNORED

Gary Megson

Pewsham

I read in The Daily Express earlier today, that Gary Megson allowed two Forest fans into the dressing room after the Yeovil game to deliver their verdict on their teams latest performance.

The article says that "Megsons team were forced to sit and listen in silence to a heated assessment of their seventh defeat of the season"

It also goes on to say that Megson said "it was important for the players to understand what the fans are thinking and why they are getting upset. They didn't rant and rave they were very eloquent and sensible. I didn't disagree with anything they said".

I thought about these tactics and am of the opinion that Gary Megson made a bright move. After all, the supporters pay the players wages, and if a sensible arrangement can be made with a couple of fans during a bad run of form a few words after a game would be a good deal more beneficial than a chorus of boos.

What do you think?

Guest BCTIDBolts

I read in The Daily Express earlier today, that Gary Megson allowed two Forest fans into the dressing room after the Yeovil game to deliver their verdict on their teams latest performance.

The article says that "Megsons team were forced to sit and listen in silence to a heated assessment of their seventh defeat of the season"

It also goes on to say that Megson said "it was important for the players to understand what the fans are thinking and why they are getting upset. They didn't rant and rave they were very eloquent and sensible. I didn't disagree with anything they said".

I thought about these tactics and am of the opinion that Gary Megson made a bright move. After all, the supporters pay the players wages, and if a sensible arrangement can be made with a couple of fans during a bad run of form a few words after a game would be a good deal more beneficial than a chorus of boos.

What do you think?

yeh good plan would have to be selective with the fans if some of the people on this forum who post #### got in there i don't think it would be very productive somehow....but hopefully we wont lose 7 games in a row eh?? thets hope not anyway

BCTID

BCTID

Archived