IGNORED

Your Best Bcfc Team

B-Rizzle

Yes I'm bored but anyways...What would be your best BCFC team from the last 5 years?

Mine would be:

....................................Phillips............................................

Carey...................Butler.................Coles........................Hill

Murray.................Doherty..............Tinnion...............A.Brown

...........................Lita.................Brooker.............................

Subs:

Bell

Wilkshire

Scotty Brown

Rougier

Peacock

Over to you.....

Yes I'm bored but anyways...What would be your best BCFC team from the last 5 years?

Mine would be:

....................................Phillips............................................

Carey...................Butler.................Coles........................Hill

...........................Lita.................Brooker.............................

Subs:

Bell

Wilkshire

Scotty Brown

Cotterill

Peacock

Over to you.....

Hmm, none of Tinnions quality signings, then (OK, Carey but does he count?)

Mine would be:

Subs:

Bell

Wilkshire

Scotty Brown

Rougier

Peacock

Over to you.....

:dunno: There isn't one, they haven't done nowt!

:D yeah that doesnt quite make sense does it! sorry about that!

what i meant was that if we had that team a couple of seasons ago then we would probably be in a league higher than the one we are in right now

I guessed thats what you ment, but just thought i'd make a point! Why well i can't answer that! :D

Archived